[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Turner

JaysGoingDown

Michael Turner  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which is a better team for him?

• NY Giants
    • NY Jets

The Giants' OLine seems to be in much better shape than the Jets' is at this stage of the game. Only question is where Jacobs falls in the equation.

Other than the jets and Giants, what other teams need a RB and/or are looking to get involved in the Turner sweepstakes?

No. J-ville needs to give the rock to MJD.

+1 But I think the Jags will go with Freddie T one more year. They had great success with the two-pronged RB attack.

As for Turner, now that the G-men say they're not interested, the Jets would be ok. I could actually see him in Denver. Any team in the NFC North could use his services. Cleveland is another possibility IMO.

Flawed vote, no Chargers option.

+1 , but if he has to go, I think the Texans would be a great fit. The Chargers would NEVER let him go to the Broncos! :D

Hadn't thought about that one. It would certainly be interesting.

We certainly could put him to good use! Jamal is running on fumes, Turner would go a long way towards re-energizing our rushing game.

We certainly could put him to good use! Jamal is running on fumes, Turner would go a long way towards re-energizing our rushing game.

How ironic that you need a 2nd string Charger to make your team better! :D

Traded for him last year in a dynasty, I'm counting on this being right

As did I. However, there are rumblings that Dominic Rhodes will not be back with the Colts and that Tatum Bell may be cut by Denver (as reported on MFL). How does this affect the market for Michael Turner?