[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This seems to be where the action is

Dixie Normous

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give you a hint, it's in my pants, and it's not a roll of quarters :D

Based on the picture under your name and this sort of comment, I can tell who the mature one is around these parts.

You probably have problems getting wanything ashard as a roll of quarters in your pants, so, maybe it's a gummy worm?

Based on the picture under your name and this sort of comment, I can tell who the mature one is around these parts.

You probably have problems getting wanything ashard as a roll of quarters in your pants, so, maybe it's a gummy worm?

you're right, that was an immature comment

However, your response to it was very mature :D

"Dixie Normous"

Is your best friend "Hugh G Rection"?

I have concerns about a man who feels the need to advertise he has a huge member. I love people and I want to help.

Nope that is his cousin "Hugh Jardon"

Oh and let me try and bring you up to speed a bit :

Spain is back , barbaro is dead , dariin is getting married , we are not sure if global warkming exists or not , bier did a great jack nicholson impression ,homosexuality is confusing , menudo likes the steelers a bit ....and irish is hanging in there ( and good for him although cliaz has regrets )

Spain is back , barbaro is dead , dariin is getting married , we are not sure if global warkming exists or not , bier did a great jack nicholson impression ,homosexuality is confusing , menudo likes the steelers a bit ....and irish is hanging in there ( and good for him although cliaz has regrets )

:D

ETA: one of the mods favorite topics around here is politics. :D

Edited by HowboutthemCowboys

Shoot I forgot just a few mor items dixie:

No one arounf here likes the game risk , and _4_ is the most articulate and intellectual huddler , but it is important not to sega in his sandbox

First, it's Dixie, but thanks for noticing.

That said, I have a good depth of football knowledge so can contribute there, hopefully, and I am quite witty and able to roll with the best of them, so hopefully can fit in here.

That said, what do you have to offer me?

we have nothing for you... there is another website that i think fit in with.... one of the big wigs over there is Al lotabuttlove... you'lll get along great

....and irish is hanging in there ( and good for him although cliaz has regrets )

That I am: http://www.bjwebart.com/toons1_2002_images/bjw_monkey2.gif

Edited by irish

After some thinking I figured it's better to be hanging than dancing.

I wonder if posting this picture will hurt my chances of being a mystery huddler? :D

I hope not.