[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why does Johnny's group always gt better grades?

cre8tiff

Jeez, there are so many of these now.

:tup: No child left behind has a whole new meaning! :D

It makes me wonder if there was any of this going on back in the old days, or if this is kind of a new product of a generation saturated with pron and a lot more socially accepted sexaul fanatasies. :D

It makes me wonder if there was any of this going on back in the old days, or if this is kind of a new product of a generation saturated with pron and a lot more socially accepted sexaul fanatasies. :D

I'm guessing it's always gone on, Mary Kay Latourneau kind of made it acceptable/a ratings bonanza to talk about on the 5 o'clock news

:tup: No child left behind has a whole new meaning! :D

About a year or so after we graduated our old computer teacher was letting one of my buddies reformat her hard drive. We all went over to her house one night and she was walking around with her top off. Funny thing was another group of guys about 2 years older than us came over to see her that same night. :doh: Kinda weird, but always seems to come up when the old gang gets together.

About a year or so after we graduated our old computer teacher was letting one of my buddies reformat her hard drive. We all went over to her house one night and she was walking around with her top off. Funny thing was another group of guys about 2 years older than us came over to see her that same night. :D Kinda weird, but always seems to come up when the old gang gets together.

was she hot?