[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mrs. PD ask a funny question.

PantherDave

She was just looking over my shoulder and say's-"So, this is what you all do during the OS? Accuse each other of being ghey?"

...and I said, yeah pretty much, along with azzhat, dumbazz, momofektard etc...

My wife gets a hugh kick out of it when i call someone a momo :D

She did last night....along with every thing else....well she let me remove the thong :D

:D Thanks for taking care of that step for me. Made my job easier. :D:doh:

Great.. now PD is gonna :D and :tup: me and my wife wants me to get all the crock pot recipes I can.

plus some of us do fbaseball, basketball, hockey, golf, nascar.... and i heard rumors of bass fishing. there should be a decent influx of grilling recipes soon........ but mostly calling each other momos... yeah [retty much

plus some of us do fbaseball, basketball, hockey, golf, nascar.... and i heard rumors of bass fishing. there should be a decent influx of grilling recipes soon........ but mostly calling each other momos... yeah [retty much

Well played :D

You wear a thong PD ? ....it don't make you a bad guy though ... :tup:

I had to quit, as the hairs around my sphicnter kept getting rolled up in the "string" :D

note to self-quit reading Cliaz's threads

Edited by PantherDave

She was just looking over my shoulder and say's-"So, this is what you all do during the OS? Accuse each other of being ghey?"

...and I said, yeah pretty much, along with azzhat, dumbazz, momofektard etc...

No one here has ever accused me of being any of those things. :D

Me too ...time to maybe bring back spain 's shaving thread :D

Ya got to be able to cliaz up at any moment around here fellas. Because it was not over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ya know-so ya gotta come out fighting :D

This place is a resource.

Last night I couldn't remember if I wanted a Roth or a Traditional IRA, and Google searches were giving me lots of info, but not what I wanted.

I searched here and found my answer.

Actually... I searched for "Roth" in posts from AtomicCEO. Man, I talk about Van Halen a lot more than I thought I did.

Edited by AtomicCEO