[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Friday night poker

Chief Dick

I may be shaky tonight..Im going to a beefsteak..I should be home in time but I would need us to probably go back to our old 12 est start time ..11:30 is a possibilty but 12 will be very doable.

I just bought the S/W and got it installed so I will try to make it tonight. Do I have to have a certain amount of chips avaiable to play or is the online play something totally different? I may need a little help getting connected, I am IT savy so I can probably figure it out but if I can have some guidance it would be appreciated.

I just bought the S/W and got it installed so I will try to make it tonight. Do I have to have a certain amount of chips avaiable to play or is the online play something totally different? I may need a little help getting connected, I am IT savy so I can probably figure it out but if I can have some guidance it would be appreciated.

No..You get 2000 in chips automatically when we sign into a LAN option game

I have to get up at 6am tomorrow morning for an all day/all night binge drinking fest. It's called St. Patrick's day...you may have heard of it.

Darin, BC, Caveman Nick, and Puddy - expect pics. I'll try and get some boobie shots for you.

I have to get up at 6am tomorrow morning for an all day/all night binge drinking fest. It's called St. Patrick's day...you may have heard of it.

Darin, BC, Caveman Nick, and Puddy - expect pics. I'll try and get some boobie shots for you.

I'll try not sending you any pics getting false hopes up on your part.

Regarding poker, I should be in, will now better as the time gets closer.

:D

I'm a no-go tonight for a similar reason... heading out here in an hour or so to go to the High Times party at SXSW where they're giving Willie Nelson a lifetime achievement award. :D Will be out for the day and guessing the night. Will also be at an all-day St. Patty's day event, but won't be getting up at 6am for it. :tup:

Should be good to go. I'm too old to celebrate St. Patty's day by drinking at 7:00 AM (although the Buffalo Wild Wings has beer for a quarter at that time tomorrow).

I will appreciate the pics regardless. :D

It would probably be less painful for us all if you just gave me the $10 and let me kick you in the nuts.

Still haven't recieved my copy of Moneymakers yet. Bastage eBay seller! :D Should have been here by now. Well, Friday nights are bad for me as I have to work most Saturdays. Have fun all! And I may be Bushmilled out tomorrow night.