[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you do here?

10MILESDEEP

I was having some lunch yesterday at a local restaurant. They are having some sort of contest for patrons to fill out a bracket and the one with the most correct gets $500.

By the end of lunch, the 3 early games are almost over. I see a guy a couple seats down from me watching the games and still filling in his bracket for this contest. He ends up waiting until all the first three games are done before giving his sheet to the bartender to submit.... and she takes it.

Then I hear him tell some guy that he "won this thing last year."

What would you do at this point?

I was having some lunch yesterday at a local restaurant. They are having some sort of contest for patrons to fill out a bracket and the one with the most correct gets $500.

By the end of lunch, the 3 early games are almost over. I see a guy a couple seats down from me watching the games and still filling in his bracket for this contest. He ends up waiting until all the first three games are done before giving his sheet to the bartender to submit.... and she takes it.

Then I hear him tell some guy that he "won this thing last year."

What would you do at this point?

I would call him out to his face..Seriously..Im not sure if their is an entry fee but since there is a 500 dollar prize im assuming some contribution..That kind of stuff irks me..

Talk to the manager, it's probably the dumb waitress that doesn't know that crap. She should be fired.

It's like when the waitress puts Curling on the tube when there's a good football game on. She doesn't know better so you have to make the manager aware.

Guess you had to go to Vegas to find internerd access...

:D

You might want to take a quick peek at my post count before you make ignorant accusations with regard to my connectivity. Dumbass...

lol

either this is great schtick or you are making my point for me.

:D

got a good laugh out of this.........

don't participate- u can't expect much out of a freebie bar contest with a chick taking the entries---

I would call him out to his face fo sure- that is some weak sh1t