[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Okay Huddlers, fess up

Big Country

Last night Dateline did a special on obsessed football fans. These guys wives had them recorded on hidden cameras during games and then confronted them with the tapes afterwards. Some hilarity ensued.

So, Cowboy Dan, True Blue, Packer guy with Skully... any of you out there. Fess up.

I am so getting a Skully to talk to my wife... dude has this skull halloween ornament that he "channels" during the games so he can tell his wife to "shut up" and "knock it off" without getting himself in trouble.. a it is Skully saying it. FUnny stuff. The wives were good sports. THe Viking fan brothers in Phoenix were funny... when the wives came in to distract them, the one brother starteed going all twiley on his wife's knockers... and it was all on tape.

The Dallas piece was pretty lame. That guy was tame next to all of us, or at least me. If my old lady asked me to take out the garbage during my favorite teams game and garbage day is not for a few days there would have been some explitives flying like "Are you f'ing crazy"?

My wife agreed and said if they want a real story come over one of our houses during a big game. Sheesh

What a collection though that guy had. Must be a big wig.

Edited by chiefjay

they should have done it on Fantasy football owners and their wives.

The two Viking fan brothers had a pretty sweet setup.

Something like an 80" screen for the Viking game in their man room, with a smaller TV on either side for watching other games... and both had their laptops setup for checking fantasy stats. I think these were the guys that also had a little kitchenette setup down there so they didnt have to go upstairs for food/beer etc. And recliners setup stadium style... looked like a sweet setup.

The Dallas piece was pretty lame. That guy was tame next to all of us, or at least me. If my old lady asked me to take out the garbage during my favorite teams game and garbage day is not for a few days there would have been some explitives flying like "Are you f'ing crazy"?

My wife agreed and said if they want a real story come over one of our houses during a big game. Sheesh

What a collection though that guy had. Must be a big wig.

i was flipping the channels and saw a couple minutes of this piece. I thought it was one of the lamest things i'd ever seen on a show like Dateline. i actually couldn't believe it was being televised. It does sound like the rest of the show was a bit better.

The two Viking fan brothers had a pretty sweet setup.

Something like an 80" screen for the Viking game in their man room, with a smaller TV on either side for watching other games... and both had their laptops setup for checking fantasy stats. I think these were the guys that also had a little kitchenette setup down there so they didnt have to go upstairs for food/beer etc. And recliners setup stadium style... looked like a sweet setup.

Sounds like all they need is a urinal attached to the recliner and they're good to go on Sundays. :D