[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2 Teens killed in DUI Crash(they were the victims)

keggerz

http://www.fox43tv.com/Global/story.asp?S=6307948&nav=0RVy

An illegal alien charged in connection with an acdcident that claimed the lives of two teenage girls was convicted of DUI two months ago in Chesapeake.

The accident occurred late Friday night when Alfredo Ramos crashed into the back of a vehicle at a red light. The rear-ending killed teenagers Allison Kuhnhardt and Tessa Tranchant.

10 On Your Side has learned that 22-year-old Alfredo Ramos was convicted in February on DUI charges from November 13, 2006.

The arresting officer commented in his report that Ramos "almost ran him down".

He was given a 90 day suspended sentence, fined $250, had his drivers' license suspended, and he ordered to participate in ASAP, an alcohol awareness program.

Court documents also revealed that Ramos didn' t actually have a valid driver's license (he was caught with a fake one), had paid a Florida company $200 dollars for a "Mexican ID", and he blew a .14 BAC - almost twice the legal limit.

Also, 10 On Your Side has learned that law-enforcement officials in Chesapeake never informed Immigration and Customs Enforcement about Ramos' residence status in the U.S. This contrasts with Virginia Beach, whose authorities notified ICE immediately after Ramos was arrested.

Ramos, who speaks no English, remains in jail with no bond.

UPDATE: The suspect in a DUI suspect that claimed the lives of two inseperable friends was arraigned Monday morning.

Alfredo Ramos, 22, has been charged with two counts of aggravated involuntary manslaughter and is being held at the Virginia Beach City Jail with no bond.

In court, Ramos admitted that he is in the country illegally, and was working at a Mexican restaurant in Virginia Beach.

Ramos, who speaks no English, remains in jail with no bond.

The accident happened when Ramos, driving a 1998 Mitsubishi, was traveling west bound at a high speed and slammed into the back of the other vehicle.

Both occupants of the other car, which was at a standstill at a traffic light, were pronounced dead at the hospital. The driver was Allison E. Kuhnhardt, 17, and her passenger was Tessa C. Tranchant, 16.

Father remembers daughter killed in car crash

A father shared his grief on Sunday after losing his daughter in what police are calling a drunk driving accident.

The accident occurred late Friday night when Alfredo Ramos crashed into the back of a vehicle at a red light. The rear-ending killed teenagers Allison Kuhnhardt and Tessa Tranchant.

17-year-old Allison Kuhnhardt's father, David Kuhnhardt said, "Ally was the type of person that, when I had a bad day or a good day, didn't matter, because I knew when I was gonna see her, I would always end up laughing."

David and Allison shared a father-daughter dinner every Wednesday night.

"I never met any two people who were more connected, in terms of friendship," David said of Allison and Tessa.

All weekend, friends of both teens have stopped by the site of the crash to drop off flowers, cards and to lean on each other for support. They said both girls were very well-liked and are going to be missed terribly.

A candlelight vigil is being planned for later this week.

Ramos was previously found guilty of a DUI, in November of 2006 in Chesapeake.

Two teens killed in Virginia Beach crash

Two cars collided late Friday night in Virginia Beach, killing two people and injuring one.

The rear end crash occurred at the intersection of Virginia Beach Boulevard and Kings Grant Road shortly after 11 p.m.

When police and emergency personnel arrived at the scene, two people were pinned in a 1994 Plymouth Duster and had to be extracted.

The accident happened when the driver of a 1998 Mitsubishi was traveling west bound at a high speed and slammed into the back of the other vehicle.

Both occupants of the Duster were pronounced dead at the hospital. The driver was Allison E. Kuhnhardt, 17, and her passenger was Tessa C. Tranchant, 16.

Alfredo Ramos, 22, has been charged with two counts of aggravated involuntary manslaughter and is being held at the Virginia Beach city jail with no bond.

It has been determined that both speed and alcohol were a factor in the incident.

Edited by keggerz

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so anyone know what the penalty probably would have been for a citizen with a Drivers License?

W..T..F.. someone blows a .14 and they are an illegal alien to boot and they get a $250 fine...their license suspended(HELLO HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE A REAL LICENSE) and their JAIL TIME GETS SUSPENDED?

I'm sure they thought they had stopped drinking in time to be sober while they were driving.

Grits> :tup: <Darin Irish> :D <Grits

:doh:

Oh and by the way I really don't need to say it but this story is f'ed up. :D

Edited by irish

Very sad. This is the City I live in. :D

i thought about you and your family when i saw it on the news and hoped you guys werent related or anything like that...still such a sad story...and seriously i thought getting busted for DUI was much steeper then a $250 fine and suspended sentence :D I wonder if the families have any rights to sue the police dept etc for not contacting immigration(or whoever) about him on the first arrest...and I wonder where he was working and if anyone will be talking to that company?

Just one more example of how much the ILLEGALS respect our rule of law..none, zero... zilch, nada. :D It's truly a national disgrace imo ; the "leaders" on both sides of the aisle that are responsible for the last 30 some years of invasion must be very proud. Just pitiful.

Perhaps a .14 BAC is legal in Mexico, and this poor fellow just didn't know. :D I can't imagine what the parents are going through.

Amnesty my azz.... :tup:

Edited by Front Row

Inf'ncrediblely sad!

Irish is a square peg, he will never fit into a round hole.

I don't think that would work for him either.

I don’t get what this has to do with this post. - Six Kings

Just busting Grits chops a little as he was busting Darin's in a post a couple week's back.

Irish is a square peg, he will never fit into a round hole. - NSAB

Thank goodness for that. Unless of course if the round whole is so much larger. :D

But you could beat him into that round hole - T Bone65

:doh:..... Probably not. :D

I don't think that would work for him either. - NSAB

I knew you were a smart fella NSAB as you knew such a feeble attempt wouldn't work. :D

This is the best I could do since the quote and add reply don't seem to be working for me. :tup:

In sanctuary cities, officers are told not to even cite illegals for traffic violations, they know its a waste of paperwork.

I heard 25 americans are killed everyday in America by illegals, we have a huge mexican problem here, drunk drivers with no license, nothing is done to them. I have a friend whose mother was seriously injured when a mexican rammed into her.

I am for shooting on site any mexican caught driving illegally.

Just one more example of how much the ILLEGALS respect our rule of law..none, zero... zilch, nada. :D It's truly a national disgrace imo ; the "leaders" on both sides of the aisle that are responsible for the last 30 some years of invasion must be very proud. Just pitiful.

Perhaps a .14 BAC is legal in Mexico, and this poor fellow just didn't know. :D I can't imagine what the parents are going through.

Amnesty my azz.... :tup:

I would offer that many "legals" and "illegals" do not respect our rule of law in this area. I have lost count of the number of american defandants I have seen who have been arrested for their 2nd, 3rd, 4th and just a couple of weeks ago...his 5th DUI.

And again, I assert, "illegals" would not be coming here to work in the numbers they do if "Americans" were not providing them jobs. I find it hard to lay all of the blame at someone's feet who will risk their life crossing a border in order to work to better themself and their family. I believe this method warrants more respect than accepting welfare benefits.

And again, I assert, "illegals" would not be coming here to work in the numbers they do if "Americans" were not providing them jobs. I find it hard to lay all of the blame at someone's feet who will risk their life crossing a border in order to work to better themself and their family. I believe this method warrants more respect than accepting welfare benefits.

:D

That's total bull$hit. Hopping the border for greener pastures is the easy way out for them, it is the path of least resistance when compared to fixing their corrupt, Sega!hole of a nation.