[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I keep humming this song today

skins

"thinkin back to when I

was just a nappy headed little boy"

Isn't that your theme song? :D

Shoo.

Only the funny are allowed in my thread.

Well done.

Irish, read this 10 times and try again. TIA.

Agreed his was funnier than mine but with all that's gone on, a line like that is expected-dime a dozen type. Whereas, mine was still funny and hits right at the core knowing how you'd feel about me saying it and the fact that you probably never had a nappy fro nor would you approve of one. My visual was priceless. :D

Agreed his was funnier than mine but with all that's gone on, a line like that is expected-dime a dozen type. Whereas, mine was still funny and hits right at the core knowing how you'd feel about me saying it and the fact that you probably never had a nappy fro nor would you approve of one. My visual was priceless. :D

It is sad when a man laughs alone.

It is sad when a man laughs alone.

Not for the man laughing. And being that we're not in person, as this is a message board we mostly do everything alone. However, seeing your opinion/state of mind, you must be sad alot!! My thoughts go out to you. :D

Not for the man laughing. And being that we're not in person, as this is a message board we mostly do everything alone. However, seeing your opinion/state of mind, you must be sad alot!! My thoughts go out to you. :D

Hi.

Hi.

Now there's the skins I know. Welcome back. :D

Skins the early years

I tried telling him that, so thanks for finding the evidence to back up my original point. :D