[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Leavin' for .......

rocknrobn26

VEGAS tomorrow!!!!!! :doh:

One of my stoopid goals in life was to have been in Vegas every month of the year. Well.....with this trip "IT WILL BE DONE!!!!" :tup:

Can anyone else make this claim?.....Residents excluded! :D

Crispy, you have a PM!

If I don't die this time, I will live forever! :D 40 plus trips to Vegas and not a stinker in the group! I started in 1975-6. :D

Awesome brother! :D I am very jealous, but I am heading out there for Memorial Day weekend! Give us a narrative of your trip in this thread! Good luck!

Thank you, my friend! Still need details on the July 4th weekend. PM me the details so we can do our thang! :tup: . We have to get Gil before he becomes a suterner! :D

May you leave with more money than you arrive with. :D

Prolly not, but win, lose or draw..............It's all fun! TY!

You are living the good life my friend...

Mebee, all I know is...live for today, 'cause who knows what tomorrow may bring!

Have a fun and safe trip. Hope you win some big $$$$. Enjoy!

Prolly not, but if I do......Conner is covered, my friend! You get my drift! :D

Spain, don't let those townies take you down!

Big John, TY! I really hope to see you for WCOFF.... "Good Lord willing and the creek don't rise!" Or sooner! Take care my friend!

rr26

Edited by rocknrobn26

Thank you, my friend! Still need details on the July 4th weekend. PM me the details so we can do our thang! :D . We have to get Gil before he becomes a suterner! :D

I dont know any details yet. Just know that we will make our annual pilgrimage back to my wife's homeland! I will let you know when it gets a little closer.

Edited by spain

Thank you, my friend! Still need details on the July 4th weekend. PM me the details so we can do our thang! :doh: . We have to get Gil before he becomes a suterner! :tup:

That's interesting... :D I almost had plans to be there on the 4th, but then decided the the 13th through the 16th will be better because July 4th is in the middle of the week. Wednesday. :D

Good luck my friend!

Sounds like RR gave Claudeen some love alright! :clap:

See below.

We had a great time as usual.

Food:

Veal Milanaise at Arriva in the Gold Coast was delish. Off the menu. The friends we were with know the manager so she had it made up special and threw in a $20 bottle of wine. Nice place, ambience, reasonable pricing, etc..

Duck a L’orange at Paris in Mon Ami Gabi (patio seating) w/ a bowl of French onion soup was delish also. We got a table on the railing w/ a perfect view of Belagio’s water show. :clap:

Buffet at Belagio was mediocre at best. The shrimp, crab legs and smoked salmon were fine, but their main dishes were bland. Beef Wellington w/ chicken and beef and no pate!!! :D I don’t like buffets but the couple we were w/ wanted to go. :doh: $30+ for a buffet!!!!! For another $10 we could have had a good steak and had table service.

Shows:

We got comped 2 booth tickets for “Jubilee” @ Bally’s. Too much dancing and singing and not enough fill in acts.

I swear I never saw soooo many small breasted women in one place……on stage and seriously they weren’t all that cute. :D Some of the male cast members had bigger boobs. :clap:

Lounge show at Belagio and Caesar’s was pretty good.

Gambling:

I haven’t totaled it all up yet, but I think I lost ~$200-$300. Mostly blackjack. Not too bad for ~28 hours of gaming.

The first nite I was down $300 in the first hour of my second session. :D Two hours later I walked away w/ $1000. The rest of the sessions went ok (up and down), ‘cept for one where I was up ~$300 and left, down $300. The down lasted a very short time. I hate playing against a shoe! Especially nowadays, as they use 8 decks.

Played a little Let it Ride. Hit a straight flush……….on the 3 card side bet. $200 for that. I pretty much broke even on that.

The craps tables were few and not much noise so I didn’t bother.

Comps/Player’s cards:

What a sack of crap! My style hasn’t changed in years. As a matter of fact I think my avg. bet this trip was higher than most of my past trips. Started doing $20-25, quickly went up to $30+, peaking at $60. I go to checkout and I got 1300 tier points and $45 in food comps! :tup: I had Diamond status (Top Tier) all of last year and as of the first of the year you have to start over again. So now I’m at Gold. Talking w/ the pit bosses, they suggested playing more machines! F’ that! I wouldn’t last 2 hours on machines. That’s who they are now catering to…..Machine Players. No offence to machine players, but machines and I don’t get along and I love the personality/fun I get at the tables. I rode that comp horse for a long time and now it’s over. I swear every time I go to Vegas they take more tables out and replace them w/ machines! :D

T_Bone:

I went over to the Flamingo and said “Hello from Crazy Ted” to Claudeen. She gave me a big hug and kiss and said to pass it along to you. Uhhhhhh……..that ain’t gonna happen! :clap:

All-in-all a very nice trip…..except for the comp thingee.

Some of the male cast members had bigger boobs. :D

So it was like you never left the Huddle? :D

True about the machines. I was too sick to play poker much near the end of my last trip so sat in front of a video poker machine the last day. My comps were a ton higher on the machine than I got credit for at the tables. And I gambled a ton less at the machine.

Nice trip report RR! :D As I told you, I enjoy sitting outside at Moni Ami Gabi too and watching all the freaks walking down the strip. :D Food there has always been good. I just hate where The Paris has moved there poker room to these days. It used to be right behind Gustaves Bar. Now its in between the Sports Book and a sports bar. It sucks so I dont go to Paris much any more. Sorry about the Comp issues. I always play a couple hours of craps to keep my comps rolling. Poker players get basically $1 per hour in comps. That sucks. Nice trip report and glad yall had fun!

Nice trip report RR! :clap: As I told you, I enjoy sitting outside at Moni Ami Gabi too and watching all the freaks walking down the strip. :D Food there has always been good. I just hate where The Paris has moved there poker room to these days. It used to be right behind Gustaves Bar. Now its in between the Sports Book and a sports bar. It sucks so I dont go to Paris much any more. Sorry about the Comp issues. I always play a couple hours of craps to keep my comps rolling. Poker players get basically $1 per hour in comps. That sucks. Nice trip report and glad yall had fun!

FREAKS!!!!! That's the word you used when you called me! :D:clap: Between the water shows, that was a good source of entertainment! There were a lot, and the Goths were the funniest! I'm not into tatoos, but I don't have a problem w/ them per se, as a matter of fact I saw some pretty cool ones in Vegas. But some of these 'people' got a little carried away. Shouldn't arm skin be skin colored and not blue? At least 10% of it? :tup:

My only complaint about the restaurant was that they were a little snotty about the time. We got there at 6:30. They said an hour. Fine. We called our friends told them 1 hour. Mon Ami 'buzzed' us @ 45 mins.. Then RR juniorette calls me and asked me the lock combination (I gave the lock to her several years ago) that I had in HS! :D Long story short, this conversation was a little extended, slightly heated, and I didn't want to bring it into the restaurant! Plus I had a fair share of Dewars in me and the long term memory was suffering a tad bit (I did remember it the next morning, AFTER a cup of coffee :clap: ). Plus our friends were on the ramp to Paris! The hostess got real snippy w/ Mrs. RR, and said I'll give you 5 mins or you'll have to wait 2 hours. :doh: Anyway, I ended the conversation w/ RR juniorette, we sat down, and our friends came in less than 5 mins. after. What a biatch! Oh....................wait.......................It's a freakin' French restaurant! They only come in biatch! :clap::D