[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question for the racists

Big F'n Dave

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats sad is our kids dont see color, just a playmate. Yet Adults teach them there is a difference.

yup

And I suppose that just because I bring my kid to my klan rallies and hate everyone on the planet that isn't white then I am a racist?

well since i havnt seen you at the rallies in 8 years im guessing u are not going anymore...

I used to see just a playmate until he accidentally left our house with my red high-top Reeboks.

Ya - and until the time when I was 8 and I saw a black boy about 13 ride by on my recently stolen bike and I said "hey, that's my bike" and he pulled a switchblade on me and said "not anymore it isn't".

For better or worse, many other things have added to this belief system throughout my life. It is what it is.

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I see these black kids wearing their pants around their knees and only one word comes to my mind and it starts with an N. Wanna guess what that word is?

Ya - and until the time when I was 8 and I saw a black boy about 13 ride by on my recently stolen bike and I said "hey, that's my bike" and he pulled a switchblade on me and said "not anymore it isn't".

For better or worse, many other things have added to this belief system throughout my life. It is what it is.

I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but I see these black kids wearing their pants around their knees and only one word comes to my mind and it starts with an N. Wanna guess what that word is?

Nerd?

I'll be honest. Growing up in white rural Louisiana you were sort of brought up that way. Sad I know...but what broke me from being a racist, eventhough I have a rebel falg avy doesn't mean I am a racist, was basic training. You only know one color there...Army Green.

Nancy?

My parents moved us out of the city in 1971 when the blacks started moving in. We had a beautiful 3-story house in a very nice neighborhood, but they were also going to bus the black kids in to my school...and I was starting school. So we moved to the burbs along with everyone else. The burbs were created around that time because of it. Today, that house is a dump in the worst part of town that no one would venture into without getting robbed or killed.

Not sure if that is racism back then or just being smart.

My parents moved us out of the city in 1971 when the blacks started moving in. We had a beautiful 3-story house in a very nice neighborhood, but they were also going to bus the black kids in to my school...and I was starting school. So we moved to the burbs along with everyone else. The burbs were created around that time because of it. Today, that house is a dump in the worst part of town that no one would venture into without getting robbed or killed.

Not sure if that is racism back then or just being smart.

Smart Racist? :D

Smart Racist? :D

Bad schools: code words for lots of blacks

Bad neighborhood: code words for lots of blacks

You see, we can dress up the language all we want. Stop saying the N word and all the racism magically disappears and we can go on with our smug superior elitest selves. Because we know that deep down, we are better than the white trash trailer parkers who use the N word. But we arent about to let our kids go to an all black school or live in an all black neighborhood. Is that racist as saying a mere word? Hypocrites and their precious political correctness makes me sick.

And there was a Reggie White. :D

Yo Big John......Reggie came later......but on NFL films i'm sure you've seen the black dudes brack in the day that talked about walkin around Wisconson and everyone asked them if they were basketball players........ :doh: .....was it really that weird to see a black dude playin for the Pack up there when you were a kid ..........not makin ya old...... :D ........ just wonderin if that was a big deal from what ya remember........ :tup:

Yo Big John......Reggie came later......but on NFL films i'm sure you've seen the black dudes brack in the day that talked about walkin around Wisconson and everyone asked them if they were basketball players........ :tup: .....was it really that weird to see a black dude playin for the Pack up there when you were a kid ..........not makin ya old...... :D ........ just wonderin if that was a big deal from what ya remember........ :D

But in GB, it is still the case that if you are black, it is assumed by the locals that you are associated with the Packers or related to someone who is.

Bad schools: code words for lots of blacks

Bad neighborhood: code words for lots of blacks

Funny you say this. I am a life long resident of a certain part of my city. I know everyone that is really from this area and everyone knows me. When I talk to people about how my area is changing and I say things like "I used to love that neighborhood but now it is really getting bad", I am shocked at the way people turn that into a "too many black people moving in" talk. What I really mean is that the area that I used to love is overun now with low income, drug user/sellers, crack whores if you look close enough, and generally just a whole lot of not so good people. Those people are not of any one certain color.

I pulled my little girl from our public schools last year and everyone tells me what a smart move that was to get her away from all the black kids. I reply mostly that if you think the problems are black then you really are not paying attention. I have a few pretty good friends that are black. I also have a black family that lives about five houses away that my black friends don't like. I don't think it is a racist thing.

But in GB, it is still the case that if you are black, it is assumed by the locals that you are associated with the Packers or related to someone who is.

:clap: ...Wow....no chit........can't beat Mad City for good clean fun huh.......... :clap:

:D:D:tup::doh::D:D:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: