[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fergie

alexgaddis

Is Fergie Hot?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. well?

• Hot
    • Not
    • Puddy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hot, but getting tired.

+1

I liked it better when she was doing more of a hot girl next door thing when she first broke with BEP. Now she's a little too punk, funky for me. I still choose to think she's hot under all that excess though...

Can you image the sh1t talking rights you would have if you nailed that in the pooper?????

She was hooked on meth. You're probably going where many a man whose nose has fallen off has gone before.

Matters came to a head in August 1992, when surreptitiously taken photographs of John Bryan, an American financial manager - in the act of sucking on the toes of a topless Sarah - were published in the British tabloid newspaper The Daily Mirror.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

I'd need a couple drinks in me, but yeah, I'd hit it.

I find the older I get, the more I find 'hittable.' I'm afraid that it may no longer be appropriate to consult me to determine what is hittable and what is not. So while I don't necessarily find her hot, I'd hit it.*

*This response is typed with the same conditions that I and my brother talk about women. There is an understood, "If I wasn't married" prior to any comments I make about hitting other female life forms.

Pass.......double :D:tup: ..........Hot would have to include the face.......and a talent other then snortin Meth would be bonus points.........

:D Voting on this one is interesting though

I thought Meth was smoked. I dunno... If it makes you look all busted like her, Ill pass.

Mariijuana never did that to anyone. :doh:

I thought Meth was smoked. I dunno... If it makes you look all busted like her, Ill pass.

Mariijuana never did that to anyone. :D

Nothin ever happens to people that smoke Josh Gordon........."Johnny.....did you get a job"......"No Ma.....stay out"........... :D .....loved that Anti Drug commercial

So curious, it seems that most who voted "hot" didn't actually post a reply. I voted "not" and was surprised it was trailing so badly. Especially after I read the posts and saw the overwhelming number of huddlers with taste who realized that chick is really not hot at all.

These days, there are a ton of women with smoking bodies, so I don't think that can carry a face like that nearly as far.

Half the female students at UNC are hotter than Fergie.

My brother in law flies a charter jet out of Bismarck, ND. A year or so ago she was dating Ed from the show Las Vegas, and he is from North Dakota and has a ranch there. She contacted executive air where BIL works, and they told her the price to fly from LA to North Dakota and she said it was too much something like $10,000. Brother in law said it was a cut deal and normally would have run $15000. I always get a kick out the song Glamorous now.

My brother in law flies a charter jet out of Bismarck, ND. A year or so ago she was dating Ed from the show Las Vegas, and he is from North Dakota and has a ranch there. She contacted executive air where BIL works, and they told her the price to fly from LA to North Dakota and she said it was too much something like $10,000. Brother in law said it was a cut deal and normally would have run $15000. I always get a kick out the song Glamorous now.

Isn't Ed Jame Caan? I think she was dating the younger guy on that show.

So curious, it seems that most who voted "hot" didn't actually post a reply. I voted "not" and was surprised it was trailing so badly. Especially after I read the posts and saw the overwhelming number of huddlers with taste who realized that chick is really not hot at all.

These days, there are a ton of women with smoking bodies, so I don't think that can carry a face like that nearly as far.

Half the female students at UNC are hotter than Fergie.

this is funny to me- really, tight 20 year old chicas at UNC are hotter than Fergie??? ya think?

Believe me Det, where I am there are hotties everywhere, not really the point though,

dancing, smokin body, somethin about her is kinda hot and nasty- she ain't gonna win any beauty contests, but the chick is still sexy.

Isn't Ed Jame Caan? I think she was dating the younger guy on that show.

I thought the BIL said Ed. I really don't pay attention to celeb gossip, so could very well be. She was trying to get to ND for some reason and Ed was involved. I always thought he was a stud for landing a that kinda body at his age, now I will have to :D about my opinion of him.

I thought the BIL said Ed. I really don't pay attention to celeb gossip, so could very well be. She was trying to get to ND for some reason and Ed was involved. I always thought he was a stud for landing a that kinda body at his age, now I will have to :D about my opinion of him.

Yeah, it's the younger guy. I did a quick search.