[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

To date or not to date...

Crazysight

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should lug that organ down to the strip club, set the automatic beat buttons to Salsa, and then play her a peppy 21st century version of Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes". I think she will instantly quit her $80k per year stripping job for you.

:D

Normally I wait for the second date before pulling out my organ...

I'll start off by saying there exceptions to just about every rule...

That said, I would guess that 99 out of 100 girls who strip have some sort of psychological issue that makes a long term, stable relationship problematic. There is someone for everyone and you may be the one to "save" her and have her be a fantastic partner. On the other hand, the demons will come out somewhere down the line explaining how and why she can do what she is doing.

You have to see what your heart AND head is saying in this matter. In relationships, many of us have the inclination to get involved and become attached even when we know that the relationship is not a good one. That would be my fear in this case, as I do not know you and know how strong of an individual you are.

I would tell you to proceed with caution. If you really like this girl and believe it's for the right reasons, you can see where it goes. However, you need to be aware of the issues of her past as they come up and decide whether you want to be that guy to navigate them with her. I can almost promise you that there are skeletons in her closet that she is not telling you. (Yes, most of us have skeletons, but I am guessing there will be a biggie somewhere with this girl.)

Edited by TDFFFreak

I'll start off by saying there exceptions to just about every rule...

That said, I would guess that 99 out of 100 girls who strip have some sort of psychological issue that makes a long term, stable relationship problematic. There is someone for everyone and you may be the one to "save" her and have her be a fantasic partner. On the other hand, the demons will come out somewhere down the line explaining how and why she can do what she is doing.

You have to see what your heart AND head is saying in this matter. In relationships, many of us have the inclination to get involved and become attached even when we know that the relationship is not a good one. That would be my fear in this case, as I do not know you and know how strong of an individual you are.

I would tell you to proceed with caution. If you really like this girl and believe it's for the right reasons, you can see where it goes. However, you need to be aware of the issues of her past as they come up and decide whether you want to be that guy to navigate them with her. I can almost promise you that there are skeletons in her closet that she is not telling you. (Yes, most of us have skeletons, but I am guessing there will be a biggie somewhere with this girl.)

But what if the girl is actually the guy in darin3's photo? :D

The only strippers I've dated have become strippers after I dated them. Shes defenitly bangin though, thanx fer sharin! Ya know, what do you got to lose? Go for it. Whered you meet her? Online?

I "met her" online over 2 years ago (originally on Yahoo personals, believe it or not).

That picture on photobucket looks a little too professional to me.

Either she has done more than just strip, or if you've never met her before, yer getting played, imo.

She's told me before that she had a friend who was a professional photographer.

And I may well be "getting played" in some manner. I don't know what her motivation would be however...

And I may well be "getting played" in some manner. I don't know what her motivation would be however...

Has she mentioned anything about a Nigerian bank account that you are entitled to ?

You sir, don't understand strippers or women, or any combination thereof.

I think you should lug that organ down to the strip club, set the automatic beat buttons to Salsa, and then play her a peppy 21st century version of Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes". I think she will instantly quit her $80k per year stripping job for you.

:D That had me double-clutching coffee to keep it from coming out my nose.

crazysight, I would give you $50 to do this... in singles, of course.

Has she mentioned anything about a Nigerian bank account that you are entitled to ?

lol...no. I would never fall for any of that. But I have met those people. They act within a few weeks time however. I've had quite a few conversations with this woman over the span of 2+ years.

lol...no. I would never fall for any of that. But I have met those people. They act within a few weeks time however. I've had quite a few conversations with this woman over the span of 2+ years.

be careful with that thinking....my wifes bf of 15ys took us for some loot. they gain trust then whamo!!!

In truth I don't put a lot of stock in this person, but was just looking for some further info, insight and personal experiences from other members. Have gotten plenty of that....more than I thought I would even. Thanks.

Edited by Crazysight