[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF

Bier Meister

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on my deathbed last year around 10am Vegas time but after pounding 8 pitchers with H8, Soup, and JJ we were all golden by noon and I was rebooking a flight for Monday. :D

if i can get away with it i will (if i can get an evening shift on mon)

Edited by Bier Meister

Hooters, Sunday @ noon... we get a big table and watch the Jags destroy the Titties and drink til we puke.

As long as Spain is there. I want to see him wallow in the glow of a Jags' victory and nod his head in defeat...as he spews forth, yet another, healthy helping of digested beer and Hooter's wings!

if i can get away with it i will (if i can get an evening shift on mon)

H8 and I will talk you to the darkside...I hope JJ shows up as the "guy that pushes you over the last hump".

We'll need to, the table we had last year was awesome, spent the whole damn day there.... goodtimes. Some chick gave me her bracelett so I let her answer my phone and talk to my wife.... that turned out well.

:D

Yeah, even my smooth talkin' couldn't get you out of trouble...:D

Oh man, I can't wait!

And...staying at the Desert Rose (aka, Hilton behind Hooters).

Edited by I Like Soup

H8 around 7pm Sunday last year at WCOFF

Hey, I seem to remember being the last one up that night around 3am trying to decide if I should walk to my hotel or not, went down and woke sky up, then got locked out, somehow got back in whosevers room that was and crashed on the couch... did I really break a lamp... :D

As long as Spain is there. I want to see him wallow in the glow of a Jags' victory and nod his head in defeat...as he spews forth, yet another, healthy helping of digested beer and Hooter's wings!

He is planning to be gone by then.

We'll need to, the table we had last year was awesome, spent the whole damn day there.... goodtimes. Some chick gave me her bracelett so I let her answer my phone and talk to my wife.... that turned out well.

:D You spent an hour on the phone trying to smooth that one out.

did I really break a lamp... :D

Molest was more like it. Poor lamp.

:D

Got me there! Seriously, this sounds like one freaking outrageous time and I'd really love to get in on it next season. Even if I am not on a team, do people come and hang out anyway?

I'm part of a team but I'm not drafting this year, and I'm just getting back fr oma family vacation the weekend before and I am flying out for it... be in Vegas less than 24 hours but it's worth it. Hopefully next year Ican be back on my Thursday afternoon to Sunday night/Monday morning schedule for the trip.