[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF

Bier Meister

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess i'd say send me: huddle name, real name, phone and email via pm.... and /or if you don't want yours given out

i'll compile it and distrube via email....

i have 18, but know some numbers are no updated:

soup

twiley

bc

jojo

bj

skippy

sky

h8

rr

bunz

darin

spain

chargerz

gts

jj

rez

6 kings

crispy

edit: also, please double check the 1st post to make sure i have the correct arrival/departure/hotel info...if not post again in this thread... do not edit your original post because i'll never find it

Edited by Bier Meister

i guess i'd say send me: huddle name, real name, phone and email via pm.... and /or if you don't want yours given out

soup

twiley

bc

jojo

bj

skippy

sky

h8

rr

bunz

darin

spain

chargerz

gts

jj

rez

6 kings

crispy - is he even alive?

edit: also, please double check the 1st post to make sure i have the correct arrival/departure/hotel info...if not post again in this thread... do not edit your original post because i'll never find it

That's last years phone chain, a few of those people aren't attending this year.

Edited by twiley

soup

twiley

bc

jojo

bj

skippy

sky

h8

rr

bunz

darin

spain

chargerz

gts

jj

rez

6 kings

crispy

pm sent

Thanks Bier

Soooooo...after last week's 4 day trip to Disneyland/Calif Adventure my wife decided not to go to Vegas for monetary reasons.

In other words, I'm short of funds

Anybody up for splitting a room cost?

Edit: I'm planning on staying over Sat and Sun night

Edited by REZ

Soooooo...after last week's 4 day trip to Disneyland/Calif Adventure my wife decided not to go to Vegas for monetary reasons.

In other words, I'm short of funds

Anybody up for splitting a room cost?

Edit: I'm planning on staying over Sat and Sun night

Since H8 is one of your WCOFF teammates...I think...he gonna offer up some floorspace? :D

Just heard today that the MTV Movie Awards or one of their awards shows is being filmed in Vegas this Sunday night. SO, it should be more packed than usual.

Ahhh, so that's why Jessica Alba told me she'd be there. Yo, Bier, hope you don't mind that we'll have another person in our room. :D