[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Goodbye Huddle!

spain

Has Italy even won a fight since the Roman Empire?

We're still running the whole shebang. But you wouldn't know it, because you're not a friend of ours.

Oh, and that black sedan that's been following you... relax, they just really like Vettes.

Looks like a cool trip, sapin. Don't be jealous, but I'll be in Philly for two weeks.

Oh, and those beaches that you're so excited about-- there may or may not be some hot Eurotrashy wommins on them, but I'll bet that's not gonna stand out in your mind. The amount of people you're gonna want to ask to cover up will far outweigh the amount of people you'll wanna snap covert booby pics of. Old, hairy three hundred lb dudes wearing nothing but high-top sneakers and a silver banana hammock will pretty much put you off people watching. :D

Why do you hate Whomper? :D

We're still running the whole shebang. But you wouldn't know it, because you're not a friend of ours.

Oh, and that black sedan that's been following you... relax, they just really like Vettes.

Dude! Italy hasnt been relavent since Caligula taught us how cool bangin your sister could be!

Edited by spain

I dont know, but I did notice that those Eye-talian chicks dont put up much of a fight when they see me!!

BTW, am I the only one who thinks them Eye-talina chicks are the hottest broads out there? I know my wife is German and all, but the Krauts cant hold a candle to those dark haired beauties down in the boot!

I guess they're not bad once you get past the mound of arm hair and chia bush. :D

I guess they're not bad once you get past the mound of arm hair and chia bush. :D

And the smell. No deodorant and minimal coochie maintenance makes for a strange witches brew of musty funk...

Have a great time and stay away from terrorists people who look like foreigners. If I would ever go back to Spain and Italy Barcelona would definitely be my first stop. Several fond memories of hot Spanish women beautiful architecture and hot Spanish women vibrant night life. Since I already married the hottest Italian woman I ever met I don't wish to go back to Italy. Unless it was for the food. Or meet the Pope like Savage did. I'd like him to autograph something for me or let me wear his hat and take a picture. Sounds like youre going to have a terrific vacation! :D

I dont know, but I did notice that those Eye-talian chicks dont put up much of a fight when they see me!!

BTW, am I the only one who thinks them Eye-talina chicks are the hottest broads out there? I know my wife is German and all, but the Krauts cant hold a candle to those dark haired beauties down in the boot!

Their arms tend to be way too hairy for me. :D

And enjoy :D

Edited by DKF

From Milan to Minsk?

Rochelle, Rochelle

:D

while he is hitting some good ports(cities), i have always enjoyed the smaller towns. nice isn't smaller than monaco, i liked the feel of it more (and more activity...though spain enjoys gambling more than i do).......

was going to suggest avignon from marseille, but it might be pushing it.

Edited by Bier Meister

Italians love people from tennessee because both speak broken english

Like whomper said just say bafanculo and you might want to throw in finocchio when speaking to the men there ..its a sign of respect and ask if you can kiss their baston which is another word for ring