[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mega Millions- 330 million and counting

isleseeya

Powerball is up to 330 million and counting ...bought some tickets already but figured would try to get a group of us to buy tickets together

So here is the deal , first 20 huddlers who want in , let me know ..its a dollar each so we will end up with 20 games / chances...don't want to do more than 20 so its first come , first serve

If you want in , PM your email address ...at 4 pm today I will buy the tickets , make a copy of them and scan them to all of you via email

I will worry about collecting the dollar from you later ..can probably do it via paypal or you can mail it

Would like to do this with the regular veteran huddlers first and foremost

So if you want in , just confirm in this thread and pm your email address

Hopefully by some miracle we win

Edited by isleseeya

Imagine winning 330 million [most likely 198million lump sum]. I would have a swimming pool built in my bedroom and fill it up with imported glacier water. I would have a car made out of diamonds and I would really rent out four armless and legless guys and hang one on the wall and call him art, put one in front of my door and call him Matt, put one in the pool and call him Bob and finally mail one and call him Bill.

Seriously though at that point you would have to donate about 20 million just because you have so much money. But personally I don't know if i would be thrilled winning that much. Your life as you know it would be over. You could never trust family or friends again and everyone in the world would be hitting you up for money.

Imagine winning 330 million [most likely 198million lump sum]. I would have a swimming pool built in my bedroom and fill it up with imported glacier water. I would have a car made out of diamonds and I would really rent out four armless and legless guys and hang one on the wall and call him art, put one in front of my door and call him Matt, put one in the pool and call him Bob and finally mail one and call him Bill.

Seriously though at that point you would have to donate about 20 million just because you have so much money. But personally I don't know if i would be thrilled winning that much. Your life as you know it would be over. You could never trust family or friends again and everyone in the world would be hitting you up for money.

20 of us splitting probably gets us 9 million each after all taxes ..works for me ..u in cliaz ?

In a related note...That freelance dude still jerking you around? Send me a PM.

ok last call ..as i am leaving office early i am buying the tickets at 3:.30 and emailing a copy of the tickets and our numbers a few minutes after that to all those who are in and PM'd their email addresses

so far we have 10 :

isleseeya

kevin L

MrTEd46

Piranha

Alchico

TDFFFReak

Trots

Controller

Polksalet

Creatiff

If anyone else wants in , please answer before 3:30 and PM your email address before that time as well