[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WCOFF 2007

darin3

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I turned around on Friday someone was handing me a shot. Good lord I'm lucky to even be alive after that day/night. After pounding a six pack down at 9am on Saturday in about 30mins I was good to go.

:D .........never give a Sprinter shots............been there :D

My first Post.... First of all good meeting all you guys your all a good group of guys! Sorry for me and Darin keeping you all up during the night with our snoring. The hotel room was freezing cold and when I have the CPAP air machine going on with a cold enviornment I get a sore throat and can't sleep with the cold air through my nose. Anyways Mike your fun to hang out with, hope I did not keep you up too late we had a good run on the BJ table with some bad players in front of us. Soup, your funny as hell. Did you guys finish out at Hooters for the night game? Andy, sorry I kept you up you should have asked me to put my mask on, I would have. I thought I wasn't snoring that bad :D Tom, your the champ, your like the energizer bunny! You are a real trooper, I love the way you go hard, crash then get back on the saddle again. Darin, it was fun. When you coming out to the OC again?

All you guys rock and if you need someone to show you around in the OC possibly LA let me know.

Tom, your the champ, your like the energizer bunny! You are a real trooper, I love the way you go hard, crash then get back on the saddle again.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Darin said it best on Friday after my antics at seamless- Tom goes 0-60 faster than anyone I know. :D

Alchico had to tell me that I was trying to get the waiter at Seamless to throw my shoes up on stage at the strippers. I was in rare form that night. :D

Awesome time and it was good to kick it with you again.

Whats up all ? Im back safe and sound..I just want to say that I had one of the best weekends I can remember in a long long time. You guys all met my expectations and then some. I really enjoyed all of the good conversation and getting hammered with you guys. I wish we made it out again saturday but 7 hours straight drinking did me in. One of my highlights was hitting roulette # 5 straight up with 100 bucks paying a cool 3500 bucks back. It made it all the more fun doing it surrounded by you guys. Thanks to all of you for making this weekend a very memorable one..and Ted as usual it was great catching up with you again..Take care all

Whats up all ? Im back safe and sound..I just want to say that I had one of the best weekends I can remember in a long long time. You guys all met my expectations and then some. I really enjoyed all of the good conversation and getting hammered with you guys. I wish we made it out again saturday but 7 hours straight drinking did me in. One of my highlights was hitting roulette # 5 straight up with 100 bucks paying a cool 3500 bucks back. It made it all the more fun doing it surrounded by you guys. Thanks to all of you for making this weekend a very memorable one..and Ted as usual it was great catching up with you again..Take care all

Great meeting and talking to you Whomp. Look me up in the Lou if you're ever here.

That goes for everyone.

It was good to finally meet you, whomp! :D

We love ya Swiss... and of course your wifey too... but she has competition now...

Let's just say Mrs. bushwacked put on quite a show at Seamless tonight.

I'd type a rundown of the night, but this post took me long enough, so check back in the morning. :D

Mrs. Bushwacked is that hot chick right?

Mrs. Bushwacked is that hot chick right?

Yes, she'd be classified as hot, but I think you're thinking of Mrs. Swiss.

Edit: Or wait, no. You weren't there the first year (with Swiss). So yeah, I guess that's who you're thinking of. :D

Edited by darin3

New York? Hmmm :wacko::D Its funny because people have asked if I am from NY. Although at one time a good friend of mine once told me when I was thinking of moving to Austin Texas that the people of Texas may kick my azz because my personlity is kinda of brash :D:wacko::wacko::wacko: