[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The countdown begins.... T Minus 11 hours, 40 minutes and counting (If on Eastern time)

peepinmofo

We Saints fans apologize in advance for the way you will be feeling waiting in traffic on the way home. I hope the radio guys arent too hard on the Colts for dropping the opener! :D

During my celebration of the Steelers win over the Colts in the playoffs two years ago, the thought of CaptainHook's sadness in the RCA Dome............................did absolutely nothing to tarnish my celebration, in fact, it enhanced it. :D

Colts will win, just not by 6.5 or more.

Even though I'm heading to the bar, it will be extremely minimal drinking for me. It is a sad conclusion to come to, but, I'm too old to be drinking heavily the night before a work day anymore. I used to be able to manage a day at work with a hangover, but, the last time I tried, I failed miserably.

Getting old sucks. :wacko:

:D C'mon! Suck it up! It's the NFL opener for Christ's sake !!!

I'm having one right now and that will probly be it for me. I have to work tomorrow too, and I can't hang anymore either. :D

I'm having one right now and that will probly be it for me. I have to work tomorrow too, and I can't hang anymore either. :D

See, the probably with you pansies is your tolerance is all wrong. You need to drink 3-4 EVERY DAY, which will prepare you for mid week football games.

Sheesh..F'n noobs.

I've cracked my first cold one and will milk it for awhile before the game starts. I have already eaten dinner, but have some hot wings ready to go in the oven at gametime. Dishes are done, some knick-knacks that I've been procrastinating in hanging up are on the wall, coffee is prepared for tomorrow morning, bills are paid (most of them anyway)................yep, I'm ready for some FREAKIN FOOTBALL!! :wacko::wacko:

The 52" HD Sony, opening night, and a sixer...............the perfect trifecta!! :D:wacko::D:wacko:

Dip an Oreo in batter (the same that you'd use on a zeppole) and deep fry it for a couple of minutes. That's it! Freaking awesome!!
Saddly, my fat a$$ has done this - I've also fried up snickers bars. I had these fantabulous treats at an outdoor festival a few years back, then looked up a batter reciped online and started making my own. Yes, I am a fat a$$. My dessert motto is: Ooooey Goooooey, not fresh and fruity

Man, I'm glad I called my stylist today get my roots, color & highlights done; Faith, see the beauty shop ASAP; and Kelly, man I can't even say it, let's just say not very figure-flattering... Well, it's all good, can't wait, 7 minutes to go

Saddly, my fat a$$ has done this -I've also fried up snickers bars. I had these fantabulous treats at an outdoor festival a few years back, then looked up a batter reciped online and started making my own. Yes, I am a fat a$$. My dessert motto is: Ooooey Goooooey, not fresh and fruity

..."did you ever know that you're my hero...."