[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The countdown begins.... T Minus 11 hours, 40 minutes and counting (If on Eastern time)

peepinmofo

I'm heading to the bar with a few of my college buddies / league mates for the first half. I'll watch the 2nd half on my 60" HDTV in my basement / Steelers shrine. Can't wait !!!! :wacko::D:wacko:

The cool thing is that next year, the Steelers will be playing in the league opener again............ :D:wacko:

Edited by Menudo

I won't drink but I'll be watching...

Even though I'm heading to the bar, it will be extremely minimal drinking for me. It is a sad conclusion to come to, but, I'm too old to be drinking heavily the night before a work day anymore. I used to be able to manage a day at work with a hangover, but, the last time I tried, I failed miserably.

Getting old sucks. :D

Down here it's abit strange. Most newspapers and sports shows are talking about LSU's big Saturday game vs. Virginia Tech. Almost forgot the Saints play tonight until I read the sports page this morning. That may sound like a knock on the Saints, but that's what happens to teams who historically let down their fans. Would imagine most long time Saints fans arn't use to getting too fired up about the NFL season.

Last year was special with the re-opening of the Superdome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TcToOrf4Is

Geaux Saints!

Down here it's abit strange. Most newspapers and sports shows are talking about LSU's big Saturday game vs. Virginia Tech. Almost forgot the Saints play tonight until I read the sports page this morning. That may sound like a knock on the Saints, but that's what happens to teams who historically let down their fans. Would imagine most long time Saints fans arn't use to getting too fired up about the NFL season.

Last year was special with the re-opening of the Superdome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TcToOrf4Is

Geaux Saints!

Did he just call the Saints gay :D

Well....I'm in Arizona (NOT on Eastern Time) -- does that mean I have longer to wait (or shorter?) than those on the east coast??

Please clarify this strange new wrinkle in the continuum.

and I am on central time so I guess I have to wait longer than eastern but shorter than mountain....I'll pm you the results of the first quarter so you can lay some coin on it.

and I am on central time so I guess I have to wait longer than eastern but shorter than mountain....I'll pm you the results of the first quarter so you can lay some coin on it.

I won't get home from work until 8PM CST - thankfully I have DVR so I won't miss a snap. Work is gonna draaaagggggggg today :D

Thete's an Italian street fair starting tonight, so the wife is picking up some zeppoles and fried oreos. We're gonna go with home made philly cheese steak sandwiches and ice-cold Bass/Heineken/Killians Red this evening.

Damn, football is back!!! :D:D:wacko::wacko::wacko:

I will be there boys! boss has a thing for kelly clarkson and the colts, so it was an easy free ticket for me!

Tonyr0802 is going too. Maybe you guys can meet up... Wait... Scratch that. Unless youre in to watching little boys all night long. Thats how Tony rolls.

I will be there boys! boss has a thing for kelly clarkson and the colts, so it was an easy free ticket for me!

Last night on the 6 oclock news after finding out what southern university QB will eat today and how to get to the southern game they broke down the matchup between the saints and colts. Here is the transcript:

Kelly Clarkson and Faith Hill will perform before the saints game. :D