[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Kudos to my wife

polksalet

Wal-Mart is sort of a big company and because of that few things are cut and dried. This is also a property of ranking stores. There are hundreds of criteria a store is judged upon depending on size, relative market, cannibalism, etc. Well anyway she just got back from the meeting in Dallas and her region is the top region in the company inmost measurables and her store is among the leaders in the region, especially pertaining to size. Apparently this means that my wife runs one of the best ships in the company. She does ok for a white girl.

Congrats to your wife... and forget these yahoos and talk of Bob Barker.... :wacko: Funny, but I would definitely be very proud of her and let her know by doing something nice for her... Free night out with the girls, massage, flowers, a nice written note telling her you are proud of her. Anyway, kudos to the Mrs. :D:D

All well and dandy but Isn't this a fantasy football site???

Yes. This is a fantasy football website. Given that you have been a member for so long, I'm a little surprised that you were not certain of this fact. Do you have any other questions with which we can help you?

Yes. This is a fantasy football website. Given that you have been a member for so long, I'm a little surprised that you were not certain of this fact. Do you have any other questions with which we can help you?

it the big green egg, big and green???

All well and dandy but Isn't this a fantasy football site???

If you look really fast at his name you think its Wiegie..Then you realize this guy is much cooler

you guys lost me on this one. ...why are you asking who are you? and the wiegie thing I didn't get either....

we ask who you are because we care. weigie is a member of thehuddle. no one really likes him because he is short and he helped a foreigner get into our country.