[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shoulder pain

godtomsatan

I had shoulder surgery a few years ago. You could have inflammation/swelling in the joint and never be able to tell from looking at it. Ice three times a day X 15 min, take advil or naproxen (alleve) if you have it, rest the shoulder

repeat for a few days

doesn't get better or getting worse? see a doctor

That was my initial thought as well, but there's no inflammation and no tenderness.....:D. I think it just is a muscular thing from repetitive jump roping.

I thought I was hip. I didn't know you kids today were calling masturbation "repetitive jump roping." I tell you, in my day I jumped some serious rope.

That was my initial thought as well, but there's no inflammation and no tenderness.....:D. I think it just is a muscular thing from repetitive jump roping.

I would guess more of a joint / rotator cuff thing from jump roping. You aren't overly straining the muscles. I tore some ligaments around the pec minor, anterior deltoid a while back. Its been a long recovery of not doing much. (arms and legs haven't gotten quite a few extra workouts while chest, shoulders and back rest). That pain was from the front of the shoulder around to the medial delt. It was pretty sharp but touching it didn't add any pain. Ice did a little initially but didn't really help after the first few days.

I had a pinched nerve in my should one time and it was a sharp pain but only hurt when my arm was at certain angles and such. I would do what the other poster said....Ice it then heat it...ice it then heat it. If it is muscular that will do the trick...but you must ice and heat on and off. If it still hurts, then it is structual and most likely some sort of rotator cuff issue....a doctor client of mine said that about 65% of all people have rotator cuff damage of one extent of another but never experience any issue because most aren't using them repetitively enough to experience the pain...hence I would be having that checked if the ice/heat thing doesn't work.

Good Luck.

I had a pinched nerve in my should one time and it was a sharp pain but only hurt when my arm was at certain angles and such. I would do what the other poster said....Ice it then heat it...ice it then heat it. If it is muscular that will do the trick...but you must ice and heat on and off. If it still hurts, then it is structual and most likely some sort of rotator cuff issue....a doctor client of mine said that about 65% of all people have rotator cuff damage of one extent of another but never experience any issue because most aren't using them repetitively enough to experience the pain...hence I would be having that checked if the ice/heat thing doesn't work.

Good Luck.

do you sleep at a holiday inn every night?