[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NBA

BigMikeinNY

One of my favorite sports nights of the year, opening night of the NBA! Im a die hard Jazz fan since the 3rd grade, and I get psyched up beyond belief each year! One of these days my boys will bring me a ring!

Post your NBA Finals prediction and we will check back in 8 months

NBA FINALS: Suns vs. Pistons

Suns = NBA champs

GO JAZZ!!

I don't think my Stones are gong to have a good year. 45 wins and a first round outster. Maybe I'm a bit pessimistic but I think this team is starting to deflate, no hunger anymore and a timebomb at Powerforward.

Minnesota don't start until Friday and when they do, no-one is going to care very much. I'll be there though.

So I went and the all-new patchwork quilt that is the Timberwolves gave Denver, probably the 4th best team in the West, a decent run. Ran out of gas in the fourth quarter and Denver won handily in the end but still, the T-Wolves might not have that 2008 #1 draft pick locked up just yet.

I'm not sold on the Celtics yet. Let's see if the chemistry is there to go along with the talent. They will be much improved of course, but I'm not ready to say they can beat the Pistons in a seven game series.

San Antonio v. Detroit in the finals.

I'm not sold on the Celtics yet. Let's see if the chemistry is there to go along with the talent. They will be much improved of course, but I'm not ready to say they can beat the Pistons in a seven game series.

San Antonio v. Detroit in the finals.

Maybe not, but without that chemistry being in place yet they managed to knock off Toronto on the road. I'll take that as a start! :D

Maybe not, but without that chemistry being in place yet they managed to knock off Toronto on the road. I'll take that as a start! :D

If the Celtics can get anything from the bench they can make the finals. Tony Allen might be the key to that. If he can make progress with his knee and get back to where he used to be he could provide the lift they need.

If the Celtics can get anything from the bench they can make the finals. Tony Allen might be the key to that. If he can make progress with his knee and get back to where he used to be he could provide the lift they need.

I can see them making a trade mid season to put it over the top. Some roleplayer that will fill a weakness.

An end to the suffering that is Celtics fandom would be terrific!

I can see them making a trade mid season to put it over the top. Some roleplayer that will fill a weakness.

An end to the suffering that is Celtics fandom would be terrific!

The guy you got from Minnesota (can't remember his name ) is potentially a really good player, so I'm told. :D

Boston wouldnt beat one of 5 teams from the west, if they manage to get through the east. Id love to see Dallas and Boston in the finals. Just like Id love to see NE vs Dallas in the SB. Those scenerios would lead to 2 Championship parades in Big D.

I would post something sarcastic but someone would just delete it.

LMAO, all you post is sarcastic and BS remarks. Why stop now. Boston has no chance vs any team out West, and NE isnt getting to the SB. Its that simple.

Strong statements. I'm the farthest thing from a Boston fan but the Celtics look good and the Patriots look unstoppable.