[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dog, Bounty Hunter

jetsfan

Okay, so a guy calls his son and has this conversation about his son's girl:

"I'm not taking a chance...not because she's black but because we use the word n----- sometimes here. I'm not going to take any chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for 30 years because some drunken n----- heard us say n----- and turned us into the Enquirer magazine…I'm not taking that chance at all never in life. Never…"

Ironically enough the Enquirer has published a copy of this phone conversation, and to further the irony A&E has suspended his show.

The topic of his conversation is interesting in and of itself. The fall-out is as expected from the American society we know and love.

However, I have not seen anything printed about the legality of the Enquirer taping private phone conversations. Maybe I missed that part of the Patriot Act?

:D

Okay, so a guy calls his son and has this conversation about his son's girl:

"I'm not taking a chance...not because she's black but because we use the word n----- sometimes here. I'm not going to take any chance ever in life of losing everything I've worked for 30 years because some drunken n----- heard us say n----- and turned us into the Enquirer magazine…I'm not taking that chance at all never in life. Never…"

Ironically enough the Enquirer has published a copy of this phone conversation, and to further the irony A&E has suspended his show.

The topic of his conversation is interesting in and of itself. The fall-out is as expected from the American society we know and love.

However, I have not seen anything printed about the legality of the Enquirer taping private phone conversations. Maybe I missed that part of the Patriot Act?

:D

basically i believe if one of the participants knows it is being recorded and consents, it is not illegal to do so.

basically i believe if one of the participants knows it is being recorded and consents, it is not illegal to do so.

I think it varies from state to state.

But then again, I would have thought it would be illegal to steal a videotape from Pam Anderson and sell it for a profit without their consent. It's a weird country sometimes.

depends on the state.....i do know for a fact that in NC as long as one of the persons in the conversation knows its being recorded then it is legal.

a guy with a mullet named 'Dog' used the 'n'word? color me surprised.

+1

When Dawg the Bounty Hunter is taken off the air, the terrorists have won. I guess my chances of ever watching that show just went from "likely not going to happen" to "not going to happen".

+2

My crackahs.

Wurd

Dam, does anyone with an IQ above 12 really watch that show?

"You can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public. Scott Adams (1957 - )"

+3

I always wondered why they gave trailer trash their own reality show. I guess it runs along the same lines as Cops. People watch just to see how stupid other people can be. :D

+1

+2

Wurd

+3

I always wondered why they gave trailer trash their own reality show. I guess it runs along the same lines as Cops. People watch just to see how stupid other people can be. :D

The show reminds me of people from Hope, Arkansas near where I was raised.