[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Curveball revealed

CaP'N GRuNGe

And to think we based an entire war on him.

Nah, he was just a convenenient part of the excuse. I doubt the powers that be really believed one word that came out of his mouth. Just like the whole Niger crap. The neocons tried to get Clinton to take out Saddam. They knew once that Shrub was in office, they'd get their way eventually.

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

Exactly. Convenient eh? :D

Yeah, I'm sure British intelligence and Russian intelligence were in on it too. :irishwink:

I'd never say we went in to Iraq for the right reasons, but I won't crucify everyone through the lens of hindsight either.

Yeah, I'm sure British intelligence and Russian intelligence were in on it too. :irishwink:

I'd never say we went in to Iraq for the right reasons, but I won't crucify everyone through the lens of hindsight either.

I will...a screw up of monumental proportions deserves criticism of the same magnitude. If this was a simple little bombing of a medicine factory....yeah...you rib...bring it up for years and years....but you eventually let it go. This....this has ramifications that will go on generations now.