[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LION - Playoffs ! Did you say Playoffs

RussMan

6-2 Lions.

To the playoffs we go behind the running of Kevin Jones and the surprising Defense!

Last week the only thing that saved me from a loss vs the Lions D was a record performance from Adrian Peterson.

If you have Kurt Warner in your lineup you beggin for a LOSS ..... if the Lions D comes to play he may not make it out of the game alive....

Bear = Bums. Got rid of the wrong RB, no QB.

Thanskgiving day.... enjoy Farve getting pounded to the Ford Field turf while munching on your Turkey Leg. There is no Man Love for Farve in D Town.

6-2 Lions.

To the playoffs we go behind the running of Kevin Jones and the surprising Defense!

Last week the only thing that saved me from a loss vs the Lions D was a record performance from Adrian Peterson.

If you have Kurt Warner in your lineup you beggin for a LOSS ..... if the Lions D comes to play he may not make it out of the game alive....

Thanskgiving day.... enjoy Farve getting pounded to the Ford Field turf while munching on your Turkey Leg. There is no Man Love for Farve in D Town.

Ah Russ, did you have to go and do it? You know that this can only lead to bad things for the Lions now :D

6-2 Lions.

The D has been surprising. That said, dont get too far ahead of yourself. Its not like Detroit has really beaten anybody worth mentioning this year. Thanksgiving Day will be a welcomed test.

6-2 Lions.

Long as we win the next 2 games, which I see happening, along with a win against GB turkey day, Lions will be in 1st place in the division. I do expect a split with GB, losing in their house last game of the year. Turkey day will definitely define our Lions. Lions could have 1st place due to head to head and a better division record, of which they are already ahead of GB in. 3-0 vs 1-1 for GB. Everyone saying 9-7 is wrong, I expect minimum 10-6 as I posted before, with an upside of 11-6 which is probably more accurate as of now. 12-4 is probably really pushing it. Laugh at it, doubt it, but we'll see in a few weeks.

The D has been surprising. That said, dont get too far ahead of yourself. Its not like Detroit has really beaten anybody worth mentioning this year. Thanksgiving Day will be a welcomed test.

Thats the thing.. the NFC is mediocre. The Lions have taken care of business and that is all you can ask, win the games on the schedule. Every team that looked at the schedule and put a check by the Lions as an ez win had to get out their erasers...

They have 6 wins. 8 games to go with 4 at home.

LIONS CHEERLEADERS ! >>>> http://www.lionsredzone.com/showthread.php?t=24992

• 2 weeks later...
The resurrected thread to make the original author eat his words is definitely one of my favorite features here. :D

I wonder if they'll have the wantons to account for their sorry team now.

Asked if this loss was more difficult than others, Lions QB Jon Kitna said “In November and December you can not let a team come in and beat you at your place that is not better than you. You are trying to make a playoff run. This isn’t high school football. You are making a playoff run. You let a team come in here and beat you that isn’t better than you? It’s unacceptable to me.”

Kitna’s rant led to this response from Michael Strahan:

“Did he really say that? I honestly, in the first half, thought that was probably one of the worst teams we were playing that was 6-3, to be honest with you. So I don’t quite understand why Jon would say that. But the bottom line is we’re 7-3, they’re 6-4. Hell, maybe we’ll see them down the road. If that’s the case, we’ll beat that ass again.

:D