[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Wiggles

Menudo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this whole thread made me :D dude, we blew almost $200 on the f'ing wiggles CONCERT. anyone over 1 year old had to pay full price, even though every kid i saw there was standing in front of his or parents. plus greg wiggle was sick so we got stuck with "sam." and they didn't play "eagle rock," my favorite song.

i thought our kid outgrew the wiggles but she's been asking for them again. her other favorites are "little einsteins" ("we're going on a trip on our favorite rocket ship, zooming through the sky, little einsteins!") and "charlie and lola," both are which are pretty tolerable. i think i know every song on the playhouse disney morning lineup. "someone special who could it be? this job's too big for you and me. we need some help! but never fear-o, it looks like a job for the higglytown heroes."

I actually went to see Barney live at Radio City music hall..My little one still watches spongebob and mickey mouse clubhouse but my house is a big disney channel house. Those shows arent too terrible to watch for the parents..Suite life, Hannah Montana , High School Musical etc. Baby Mozart was great when they were babies.I would get up early with them and play with them then when I wanted to just relax with them I would put that on..That tape mezmorized her. It would be like putting 2 bouncing boobies on TV for us men. :D:D

cute kid menudo.

:D

hard to judge your wife's rack by that one shot however ...

She's blessed in that department, but, I don't think I would be allowed to prove it on here.......... :D

This all sounds terrifying

+1. When I have kids (and I hope it's a loooong way away), I'm forcing them to watch Kenneth Branagh's complete Hamlet every day. I want my toddler going off about the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. Teletubbies and all that crap scare the hell outta me.

So, what'd you guys think of Cars? My 2+ year old LOVES it, would watch it 5 times a day if we let him. I actually thought it was pretty funny as well, especially the tractor tipping scene. :wacko:

No mention of Cap'n Feathersword? Dude, keep that feather away from my kids! :D:D

As far as Cars goes, my kids dig that movie. We like all the Pixar stuff in our house. Looking forward to Ratatouille ;-)

Edited by Trojanmojo

So, what'd you guys think of Cars? My 2+ year old LOVES it, would watch it 5 times a day if we let him. I actually thought it was pretty funny as well, especially the tractor tipping scene. :D

Love Cars (and so does my daughter). One of the better animated movies out there. I love it when she says "ka-chow".