[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Amazon.com crazy deals...

Avernus

The Wii is at 55% right now, PS3 31%, and XBOX360 14%..........at least that's what it tells me, so it's looking like if you sign up and vote for the Wii you may be able to pick it up for $79, you just have to check back between 12:01am and 1159 pm on Nov. 22nd to see if it's offered to you......oh yeah and there's only 1000 units so I would check at 12:01am.

The Wii is at 55% right now, PS3 31%, and XBOX360 14%..........at least that's what it tells me, so it's looking like if you sign up and vote for the Wii you may be able to pick it up for $79, you just have to check back between 12:01am and 1159 pm on Nov. 22nd to see if it's offered to you......oh yeah and there's only 1000 units so I would check at 12:01am.

The way I read it was going to be a drawing. I didn't get the impression you had to log in at midnight to buy if you were drawn.

yuup....

I voted PS3 and it looks like I wont get that...

I haven't seen the numbers for the Samsung BD player or the Panasonic HD camcorder...hopefully I have a shot at those...

yep- voted 360- wii is not my thing-

I would love the Samsung tho for sure- hard to believe that won't win.

You must return to this page on the buying day for each round to find out whether you were randomly selected to be offered a deal on the product you voted for.

If you're offered a deal, be sure to check out soon, as the offer is good for a limited time only.

The only thing I voted for that I wasn't in the highest percentile was the Blu-Ray player. Surprisingly enough the HDDVD was the highest. :D

yeah....I don't understand why anyone would vote for that since the retail price for a HD DVD player isn't that much more....

:D

I wish I could get the Sammy for that price and have a BD player in the livingroom along with the PS3 in the bedroom...:wacko:

I'll get you the scooter if you get me the Wii. :D

yeah....I don't understand why anyone would vote for that since the retail price for a HD DVD player isn't that much more....

:D

I wish I could get the Sammy for that price and have a BD player in the livingroom along with the PS3 in the bedroom...:D

Why would anyone want a Blu-Ray that will be obselete by this time next year when you could have the HD-DVD player that will give you years of entertainment? :wacko::D

I'll get you the scooter if you get me the Wii. :D

Why would anyone want a Blu-Ray that will be obselete by this time next year when you could have the HD-DVD player that will give you years of entertainment? :wacko::D

;):D

look at the since inception numbers for movie sales....Blu-ray has out-sold HD-DVD every week for a year straight now...

I almost bought one of those clearance HD-DVD players just to watch Transformers and The Big Lebowski...but I'll just wait another 6 months when HD-DVD dies and I'll get it on Blu-ray...:D

speaking of crazy deals...

apparently (from a Wal Mart insider) there is supposed to be a secret sale on the PS3 80GB version...(11/24 8:00 am)

if you purchase one, you get 10 free Blu-ray movies along with the 5 free you get in the mail....but they have to be under 30 bucks...they scan them off as zero...

Edited by Avernus