[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Type in your annual salary

whomper

The worst part is that even if you win the lottery for say 200 Million this guy will still have made more than you at the end of his career. All for playing a GAME!

The Steinbrenner family wouldn't pay him if he didn't generate his salary.

A Rod generates way more then his salary for the Yankees, so I ask you, who does deserve all that money?

True but it does come out of the little mans pocket to a point..I took my wife and 2 kids to a game this summer and left with 1 Kidney

True but it does come out of the little mans pocket to a point..I took my wife and 2 kids to a game this summer and left with 1 Kidney

Without a salary cap a Baseball player's worth is determined by how much money the little man is willing to shell out taking his family to the game. It's pure capitalism, in this case A Rod is worth exactly what people are willing to pay to see him, which is alot.

Without a salary cap a Baseball player's worth is determined by how much money the little man is willing to shell out taking his family to the game. It's pure capitalism, in this case A Rod is worth exactly what people are willing to pay to see him, which is alot.

Tough sentence to argue with right there..Its flawed yet its true

Tough sentence to argue with right there..Its flawed yet its true

Yeah, in the greater scheme of things it is true. I'd love to see a major shift in people's interest in sports decline significantly and see salaries plummet...you know, to $10 million a year or so...:D

Oddly, even though hockey seems to be wavering, they still pay their guys a lot.

The worst part is that even if you win the lottery for say 200 Million this guy will still have made more than you at the end of his career. All for playing a GAME!

I guess that not only makes him richer but smarter than the rest of us as well. :D

How much does Bill Gates, Warren Buffett make in one year?

Didnt Gates create the software that is used on 99% of all computers today ?

This reminds me of the Chris Rock (I think it was Chris Rock) joke...it was originally Shaquille O'Neil.

A Rod is rich.

The guy that signs A Rod's check is wealthy.

Then he went off on how they buy rims instead of investing or saving it. :lmao:

This reminds me of the Chris Rock (I think it was Chris Rock) joke...it was originally Shaquille O'Neil.

A Rod is rich.

The guy that signs A Rod's check is wealthy.

Then he went off on how they buy rims instead of investing or saving it. :lmao:

It was Chris Rock. But he's a racist.