[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My First business trip

whomper

I do travel quite a bit. Currently, I'm sitting at around 64 segments flown this year (read: about 32 round trips). I travel in the NM, CA, TX area mostly with 3 or 4 trips to Europe each year.

Darin is right, if you become a road warrior, those "toys" make life a heckuva lot better on the road!

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got in the room..Flight was about 1 hour and 45 minutes..I have already learned something about myself..I cant Iron..We are staying at the Columbus Renaissance..Nice place..Tonight I am going to a steakhouse with my boss. Bunz..I will give you a call . I need to figure out the best night to get together . Ill probably be in the skybox later for the 2nd half..

Just got in the room..Flight was about 1 hour and 45 minutes..I have already learned something about myself..I cant Iron..We are staying at the Columbus Renaissance..Nice place..Tonight I am going to a steakhouse with my boss. Bunz..I will give you a call . I need to figure out the best night to get together . Ill probably be in the skybox later for the 2nd half..

Fortunately for me, my industry lends itself to a much more casual attire. I can get by with some cotton khakis and a Polo shirt. A trick I've learned - and I think it may have been twiley who mentioned it here - for clothes that tend to wrinkle, pack them in their dry-cleaning bags. If they're not dry-cleaned, use some old dry-cleaning bags to fold them up in.

If that doesn't do the trick and you're as bad at ironing as I am, try hanging them up in the bathroom, turn on the hot water to the bath and close the door for an hour or so. :D

Look out Columbus, the WHOMP is on the LOOSE!!!

I took a trip out there last year around this time. I don't remember the name of it, but there is a nice mall / outlet store area out there that has all kinds of stores and a few bars. Good place to get trinkets for the kids and wife. Have fun.

Also, ironing is overrated.

I'm up tonight, Whomp....at least through the game, if not later. And no worries....I know you have a lot to do the next few days. Just call me tonight when you can and we can figure out where you can squeeze me in for a bit. :wacko:

Glad you found your way on the ethernets.....LOL. :D

I was afraid you would have left my number on the PM, then couldn't get online to retrieve it. :D

I'm up tonight, Whomp....at least through the game, if not later. And no worries....I know you have a lot to do the next few days. Just call me tonight when you can and we can figure out where you can squeeze me in for a bit. :wacko:

Glad you found your way on the ethernets.....LOL. :D

I was afraid you would have left my number on the PM, then couldn't get online to retrieve it. :D

Whomp is 6' 5" tall with long flowing locks of blond hair........no accent whatsoever.

Look for Penn (of Penn and Teller) :D

More like Penn meets Tony Soprano. I met Whomp in Vegas and thought there was a good chance I could get "taken care off," before the night ended.

BTW, if you search Whomper under Google images, his avatar shows up on the first page.

More like Penn meets Tony Soprano. I met Whomp in Vegas and thought there was a good chance I could get "taken care off," before the night ended.

BTW, if you search Whomper under Google images, his avatar shows up on the first page.

And when you do a search for whomper under normal Google, you get this: http://www.interplaytheatre.com/Games/Whomper.html

:D