[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Batten down the hatches, here comes the ice!

Chief Dick

Having some freezing rain here in KC right now, and they are calling for it for the next 2 days. Could be an ugly ice storm brewing here. Last time that happened we were out of power for a week.

Working on the backup plans now. At least I bought a fresh 30 pack last night. :D:D

Having some freezing rain here in KC right now, and they are calling for it for the next 2 days. Could be an ugly ice storm brewing here. Last time that happened we were out of power for a week.

Working on the backup plans now. At least I bought a fresh 30 pack last night. :wacko::D

78 degrees and sunny here. Heading to the beach. :D

Was just in DC (25-35 degrees and snowing the first day) and then FL (80's and nice). :D

Humid here in Austin, looks like there'll be some t-storms tomorrow and Monday.

Good luck, CD!

:D bite me.

More ice/snow on its way

+1

people who live in sunny warm places need not reply here :D

good luck CD

+2. F'n freezing (about 7 degrees here right now) here in Minny and has been for two weeks. No prospect of getting over freezing till friggin' March at least. :wacko:

Was just in DC (25-35 degrees and snowing the first day) and then FL (80's and nice). :D

Humid here in Austin, looks like there'll be some t-storms tomorrow and Monday.

Good luck, CD!

:D

Edited by T_bone65

+2. F'n freezing (about 7 degrees here right now) here in Minny and has been for two weeks. No prospect of getting over freezing till friggin' March at least. :D

Wow that must suck. Family and I are going to a Christmas parade tomorrow morning. I hope I don't sweat in my flip-flops. Have fun with all that frozen water!

<irish> :D </irish>

Supposed to be in the low 80's tomorrow. We're having our annual flag football game pitting both of our restaurants against each other. Beer, food, music, wives/GF's in bikini's, football on soft warm grass in bright warm sunshine.

You guys up north have fun looking for your Sunday paper in all that snow and ice. :D

Edited by 'canes2004

Wow that must suck. Family and I are going to a Christmas parade tomorrow morning. I hope I don't sweat in my flip-flops. Have fun with all that frozen water!

<irish> :D </irish>

:D :D :wacko::D

Supposed to be in the low 80's tomorrow. We're having our annual flag football game pitting both of our restaurants against each other. Beer, food, music, wives/GF's in bikini's, football on soft warm grass in bright warm sunshine.

You guys up north have fun looking for your Sunday paper in all that snow and ice. :bio:

:D;):headbang:yawn:

:D

Typical East Coast trip for me. Flew in to Philly late on Wednesday night (driving to DE in the snow was nice) and then to DC on Thursday AM and was outta there by 3pm. Sorry dude, next time feel free to come pick me up at the airport in Philly and drive me to DE. Especially if it's snowing! :D

Ouch... 2nd day without power... have a generator for some power, but we have no water as the well is electric, may be 7-10 days before they get us back on. Literally thousands of trees are down are ripped apart, 1" of solid ice on everything.

Sorry to hear that.

We got lucky on the first wave, but we will be getting it tonight again. The weather Megan Foxes are saying it's supposed to be pretty bad.