[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

East Coast sucks

AtomicCEO

What the heck are you supposed to do from when you wake up until football starts?

I'm used to:

- Roll out of bed

- Coffee and Breakfast

- Turn on pregame shows

I've been up for 2 hours, and football doesn't start for another 3 and a half hours. This is torture.

My wife thinks there is time to take the family to the mall. KILL ME! FOR GODS SAKE SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!!!

What the heck are you supposed to do from when you wake up until football starts?

I'm used to:

- Roll out of bed

- Coffee and Breakfast

- Turn on pregame shows

I've been up for 2 hours, and football doesn't start for another 3 and a half hours. This is torture.

My wife thinks there is time to take the family to the mall. KILL ME! FOR GODS SAKE SOMEONE KILL ME NOW!!!

Then we are made to watch MNF at 9PM because of the left coasters.

Maybe if your oldest American ancestors had traveled the Oregon Trail you wouldn't be suffering on the East Coast... now would you? :D:D

My Grandfather IS from Colorado. He just moved to CT after the war to work for Pratt & Whitney.

I'd be mad about it, but he met my Grandmother here, and she rules.

Morning nookie.

OK, so that just covered a few minutes for Atomic...:D

Yeah, I love that football comes on pretty early here in AZ. Actually, it is on now at 11am and it feels like forever. Allah help me if I ever move back to the East Coast again! :D

Go out for a big breakfast sloth-fest, followed by a post-breakast nap. Works every time :wacko:

You should have told me you were coming (assuming you are in Boston area). I had an extra ticket for the Pats-Steelers game until Friday

:D

If you ever have that problem again, I might be able to help you out :D

I can top that. Try living in the Southeast. Nothing freaking opens until noon because of church anyway. I mean, you can hit home depot or the grocery store, but anything else is not happening. The upside is that, if you like to golf, Sunday am is a bizarrely easy tee-time. Well, assuming you're not in church. :D

The good news is, if the weather is nice, you can do some nice outdoors stuff and not fell like such a loser for wasting away your entire Sunday. There's enough time for a long bike ride or getting some crap done in the yard.

In general, I find that I get much more done before 1pm than I used to after 4pm when I was in Cali.

East Coast is pretty much the best.....especially down here in Charleston. Typical Sunday

roll out of bed around 9ish.....catch up on Sportscenter or some bad movie.....go to brunch around 11:00...shrimp and grits, banana-pecan pancakes, several bloody mary's. watch Redskins.....become extremely excited about possible win......drink 6 beers as skins lose another one. check fantasy stats....losing again....order pizza....sleep by 9:30 PM.

East Coast is pretty much the best.....especially down here in Charleston.

I agree, especially the Charleston part.

You wake up and you've got time for a nice breakfast or whatever before kickoff. The you spend the whole afternoon watching football. Doesn't get much better. I've always wondered what it was like to get up at 9am to watch football.

OK, so that just covered a few minutes for Atomic...:D

1 minute for the nookie, 1 minute for the cuddling and apologizing, and I'm back on the couch again.

You should have told me you were coming (assuming you are in Boston area). I had an extra ticket for the Pats-Steelers game until Friday

New Haven isn't really the Boston area... besides, my family would have been pissed if I disappeared for a football game on one of the 5 days I'm back all year.