[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

OK, I'm thinking of making some money with the Super Bowl coming to town...

I Like Soup

I've been thinking of renting my house out for a week for quite a substantial amount of money (I'll do my due diligence on eBay, etc. and figure out a good price). I'm single and only have two cats to worry about :D taking with me to a buddy's house.

What things do I need to consider? Is it a bad idea? I have Cardinals season tickets so if by some stroke of luck I can offer the tickets and my house for a week I could probably make some good cash.

:D

I've been thinking of renting my house out for a week for quite a substantial amount of money (I'll do my due diligence on eBay, etc. and figure out a good price). I'm single and only have two cats to worry about :wacko: taking with me to a buddy's house.

What things do I need to consider? Is it a bad idea? I have Cardinals season tickets so if by some stroke of luck I can offer the tickets and my house for a week I could probably make some good cash.

:D

What if the guy you rented it to turned out to be h8 and 6 of his special friends? :D

damage and theft would be the primary concerns.... deposit (refundable upon review at departure) and CC might help...if you have storage, maybe move some of your nicer coffee tables, etc. maybe put a limit on how many can occupy, etc

No offense, but unless you live in a BITCHIN' AZZ place that's minutes from the stadium, I personally don't see the allure of staying at someone's house for the Super Bowl. Phoenix has plenty of hotel rooms to deal with the influx of people. :D:D

not to mention -- soup, aren't you like 30-40 miles from the stadium?

No offense, but unless you live in a BITCHIN' AZZ place that's minutes from the stadium, I personally don't see the allure of staying at someone's house for the Super Bowl. Phoenix has plenty of hotel rooms to deal with the influx of people. :D:D

Even now hotel rooms are scarce.

not to mention -- soup, aren't you like 30-40 miles from the stadium?

Yeah, something like that. But it is an easy drive.

What if the guy you rented it to turned out to be h8 and 6 of his special friends? :D

Then they will have to fight over the remaining glass panel in my coffee table! :wacko:

I was hoping that the folks that can afford a higher rent, they wouldn't be total degenerates...:D

2 things.

#1, this is your house.

#2 I have partied with you.

How about that theory there whistletoof?

Oh, and me taking the house means you also leave the car. :D

Oh, you wanna ante up biatch? :D

I guess I'm not the only momo fektard...