[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Christmas gift ideas for the wife

Swampnuts

Tickets to Cirque de Solie (or however you spell it). Comes with some fancy backstage admission/cocktail hour before show time so you can mingle with cast. The Mrs. has wanted to go for years, but it just never worked out. This year, the show is coming to a location that is walking distance from our house, so I arranged for baby sitting and made it happen. Killer seats, too.

I spoil my wife, and family/friends too for that matter. I'm a giver. :D

Anyhoo, I got the wife an iPod adapter for her SUV, a Cowboys :D t-shirt, a vintage snowflake pendant, a Christmas night-light, some slippers, pajamas, a CD and paid for her 24 Hour Fitness gym membership. And I'll probably pick up a thing or two before the 24th, too.

What are your wife's hobbies?

Anyhoo, I got the wife an iPod adapter for her SUV, a Cowboys :D t-shirt, a vintage snowflake pendant, a Christmas night-light, some slippers, pajamas, a CD and paid for her 24 Hour Fitness gym membership. And I'll probably pick up a thing or two before the 24th, too.

She owns her own cake decorating business, and she's into all things comfort. Nice blankets, pillows, robes. That sort of thing. I'm going to check and see if any cool shows are coming to town soon.

When she wears the T-shirt we will need a link to check for authenticity

My wife loves nice undergarments, but never shops for herself. Hit Victoria's Secret and pick up some nice things for her. Not necessarily for you, mind you, but some things she can wear every day.

Not every day literally. I mean, you know, she showers and changes and stuff...

:D

I recomend this a lot because it is usually a home run..Buy her a day at the spa

Good advice here. I did this for my wife on her birthday before. She loved it.

This year, I'm getting my wife Sirius along with adapter for her car and a portable player so she can listen at home, at the beach, etc.

This year, I'm getting my wife Sirius along with adapter for her car and a portable player so she can listen at home, at the beach, etc.

The best kind of gift. One you can share. :D

Edited by Missoula Griz

My wife loves nice undergarments, but never shops for herself. Hit Victoria's Secret and pick up some nice things for her. Not necessarily for you, mind you, but some things she can wear every day.

Not every day literally. I mean, you know, she showers and changes and stuff...

:D

love victoria secrets ...i walk around trying to look all cool and i usually end up looking liek Chevy chase at the counter scene in Christmas vacation :D

The wife got me this two years ago. Probably the best gift I have gotten as an adult. I listen to it constantly, in the car, at work, at home, yadda yadda yadda.

If she likes that sort of thing its a great choice. Just out of curiousity, what radio did you choose. The Stiletto 2 is pricey but awesome! I am thinking about upgrading mine.

The wife got me this two years ago. Probably the best gift I have gotten as an adult. I listen to it constantly, in the car, at work, at home, yadda yadda yadda.

If she likes that sort of thing its a great choice. Just out of curiousity, what radio did you choose. The Stiletto 2 is pricey but awesome! I am thinking about upgrading mine.

for the car, I got her a Sportster 5. I got her a boombox for the house. I hope I did okay because I don't know tons about this.

for the car, I got her a Sportster 5. I got her a boombox for the house. I hope I did okay because I don't know tons about this.

The boombox is cool to travel with, actually all i use is iPod speakers and the home kit. But you may want to think about running the Sirius through your home stereo/theater if you have a decent system. Its a piece of cake. All you need is the home kit and an adapter to connect to your receivers RCA ports.

The boombox is cool to travel with, actually all i use is iPod speakers and the home kit. But you may want to think about running the Sirius through your home stereo/theater if you have a decent system. Its a piece of cake. All you need is the home kit and an adapter to connect to your receivers RCA ports.

My home stereo is about 20 years old and not what I would call "decent." This is why I went with the boom box option for her. When we upgrade the stereo, I'll likely run Sirius through the system.