[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

airing of grievances

isleseeya

In the festivus style ....I will begin

Had a miserable fantasy football season ..lost too many close games , had too many injuries and had too many duds ( yes frank gore I am talking to you )

I need to lose 30 lbs .....and stop eating snacks in the middle of the night ( man I love me some oreo's )

gas is too expensive , global warming is a problem and I miss Spain

Ok got it off my chest :D

Thanks H8 ...shouldn't you be at an army recruit station enlisting ? I am glad you took the time out of your very busy schedule to respond

Pope didn't know you were keeping track of my posts ...what happens though when its more than 20 and you can't use your fingers and toes to count ?

It was funny though considering there are people here with over 15000 ,25000 and 30000 posts ...and I have a measley 5000 + ....but its good you got it off your chest and its good that it means nothing to me

The self checkout at the Wal-Mart:

I went through the self-checkout today, with about 20 items. The checker had to come over no less than four times and punch in her code and secret password to reset the machine or do whatever to get it back to normal. She even had to check it when I scanned a box of cold medicine--says it's an age thing. The whole process took about 15 minutes---I thought these things were supposed to save time? :D

seems a little harsh on their part :D

I personally don't find that you post too much.

I'd like to file a grievance against people who go out of their way to be d!cks

:D

I am not sure if pope was being serious but don't matter anyway as I would not take it to heart or care one bit

As for H8 I have to laugh as he has no love for anyone , not even himself ...never expect a kind word from him but then again he would not be H8 if he did so ...plus I think he has a crush on me :unsure;

The self checkout at the Wal-Mart:

I went through the self-checkout today, with about 20 items. The checker had to come over no less than four times and punch in her code and secret password to reset the machine or do whatever to get it back to normal. She even had to check it when I scanned a box of cold medicine--says it's an age thing. The whole process took about 15 minutes---I thought these things were supposed to save time? :D

Self-checkout is the spawn of the devil. It is the final nail in the coffin of customer service and a way that retailers can enlist you an as unpaid employee. I will never, ever willingly use self-checout. And they were watching you on a security camera and laughing at you too.

This time of year my blood boils for the severe grievance I have against wedgie and his child hating bastard self.

:D <-- And the angel said unto him, "I am wiegie and I bring glad tidings of joy to you and your family."

:D

Edited by wiegie

Thanks H8 ...shouldn't you be at an army recruit station enlisting ? I am glad you took the time out of your very busy schedule to respond

Pope didn't know you were keeping track of my posts ...what happens though when its more than 20 and you can't use your fingers and toes to count ?

It was funny though considering there are people here with over 15000 ,25000 and 30000 posts ...and I have a measley 5000 + ....but its good you got it off your chest and its good that it means nothing to me

:D But I'd venture to say you've more than kept pace with those ahead of you this year.

ANd getting me and h8 to agree on anything is quite the accomplishment. :D

Self-checkout is the spawn of the devil. It is the final nail in the coffin of customer service and a way that retailers can enlist you an as unpaid employee. I will never, ever willingly use self-checout. And they were watching you on a security camera and laughing at you too.

people that have no idea how to use the self-checkout and proceed to use it are the spawn of the devil!!!!!

:DAs in this thread

People who accelerate fast, but drive slow.

People who constantly complain without ever actually defining or figuring the obvious solution to their alleged problem.

People who waste time in meetings by blathering about unimportant things.

Family members who hold grudges against me because I didn't send a present for an event they never actually invited me to.

Small breasted women. What's their game, anyway?

Printer ink that is seriously more expensive than the printer.

The writers strike (not that I blame the writers)

More probably to come.

Bud Selig is against instant replay, saying it would add too much time to the game. However, he has no problem with fat-a$$ managers spending 10 minutes getting in the ump's face over the call. Is he a moron or what??

That's my grievance for 2007.

In the festivus style ....I will begin

Had a miserable fantasy football season ..lost too many close games , had too many injuries and had too many duds ( yes frank gore I am talking to you )

I need to lose 130 lbs .....and stop eating snacks in the middle of the night ( man I love me some oreo's )

gas is too expensive , global warming is a problem and I miss Spain

Ok got it off my chest :D

Could not have said it any better.