[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So who screwed you or put you over the top....

irish

In the Huddle Ladder, FWP went out and broke his leg after 1 carry and I thought I was done. Just so happens Rudi Johnson doesn't play so I start Watson and he has a great day. My opponent, also suffered 2 injuries in McGahee and K Jones that screwed him over.

In another league (Yahoo one-BIG $$) I lost 108.8-107.5. Both Owens, Jacobs and Addai getting hurt screwed me there. Just one of those 3 finishes the game and I win. Hell if I start Rosenfels over Kitna I win. :D The other owner had Randy Moss, Derek Anderson and Braylon Edwards. Anderson hooking up with Edwards also put the nail in my coffin.

In the JLA League, I have Cooley and my opponent has the Viking D left. My opponent had about a little over a point lead going into tonight's game and now I have about a 7-point lead. This game is only for 3rd place though.

In my local I started McNabb over Favre today and it paid off as Mcnabb finished with just about 30 points and my opponent had Peyton manning who McNabb outscored. :D

All in all, it was a pretty exciting day, I just wish it were a clean sweep but I really can't complain too much.

So let's here what you guys went through...

Edited by irish

I'm in the semi-finals playing against Romo, Addai, Westbrook, and AP in a PPR/distance league with IDP slots. I would have put myself as a 20 point underdog coming into the week. I won by over 60 points thanks to MJD, Stecker, Braylon Edwards and most of all Patrick Willis (my new man-crush).

Next week I play for the champeenship, most likely against Favre, Tomlinson and Reggie Wayne.

Well I benched Boldin today for Brandon Marshall. In a PPR league I need 20 pts outta Marshall and Gates. Had I started Boldin it would have been over already.

Not a horrible decision though...Marshall is a must start over most WRs on a week to week basis in my league. I think you'll be ok.

I picked up T. Collins and A. Stecker for this week and I'm very happy. Stecker helped me out last week as well. I have won my leagues super bowl with this group

Collins

Stecker, Jacobs, AD

A. Johnson

C. Cooley

Sushiam

J. Smith

P. Willis

M. Lewis

SD D

I have already won and still have SD D wowow

warner

jacobs

k. smith

chad

moss

witten

crosby

bears

.....was my winning lineup today in ECB. It won easy and also scored high points for the week along with high points for the year. :D funny thing is I was 7-6 for the season & almost missed the playoffs. :D:D

As for MVP or whatever.... gotta be witten & moss.... they were both monsters all year. :wacko:

IDP league, I got a whopping 8 combined points out of Demeco Ryans and Michael Boley.

I'm in an IDP league and my defense is what put me over the top to win the championship. I had Patrick Willis who scored 20 for me and Jared Allen who scored 17. I still have LT and Brandon Marshall left but it doesn't matter because I had it wrapped up before the Sunday night game started :D

My first FF championship!

In my ppr league I decided to go with K. Jones over Portis or Boldin in my flex position. Boy did I pay the price. Lost by 10 and still trying to deal with the loss.

On the high side, in a td league only I am up by 42 and he has LT and Gates tomorrow night.

In my local I am down by 33 pts and have LT and San Diego D. PPR league so I figure I have a shot.

i possibly screwed myself.... started berrian over maroney. difference is about 18 pts and would have most likely made it a lock. instead grunge has lt and schaeffler and i'm done.. i am up about 30 in a ppr... very attainable with that championship winner, mrs tomlinson

i possibly screwed myself.... started berrian over maroney. difference is about 18 pts and would have most likely made it a lock. instead grunge has lt and schaeffler and i'm done.. i am up about 30 in a ppr... very attainable with that championship winner, mrs tomlinson

Did you hear that LT? Are you going to take that sitting down? Better score an extra TD or two tomorrow night to show Bier who's boss.

And I left 12.7 pts on the bench by subbing in Graham at the last moment for Grant. :D