[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My turn to ask for good thoughts

Big Country

Prayers sent..Those preemie ICU units can really work wonders. The lungs are usually an issue with preemies so I am sure they have seen it before and know the best way possible to counter the problem

ETA Just reread your post. Not sure if the baby is actually a preemie but I am sure the baby is in good hands

Edited by whomper

Thank you everyone. As of last night, baby and mom both doing quite well. I am going to see them later this morning.

Thoughts/Prayers/Well Wishes all much appreciated as if my wife and our friend have their way, this is my future daughter in law.......

(Dave Chappelle as Rick James) I TOLD YOU NEGRO, YOU SHOULD LISTEN ....TO......ME!!!

on the serious side I am very happy for everyone involved.

Thank you everyone. As of last night, baby and mom both doing quite well. I am going to see them later this morning.

Thoughts/Prayers/Well Wishes all much appreciated as if my wife and our friend have their way, this is my future daughter in law.......

Good news BC. Thanks for the update. :D

Didn't see this till now but here's hoping things continue to go well :D