[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PIT vs JAX

BeeR

He gained most of those in the first half of the season. Their line has been sucking ass since about mid-November.

week 8: 126

week 9: 42

week 10: 105

week 11: 52

week 12: 81

week 13: 87

week 14: 124

week 15: 100

week 16: injured 1st carry of the game

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

week 8: 126

week 9: 42

week 10: 105

week 11: 52

week 12: 81

week 13: 87

week 14: 124

week 15: 100

week 16: injured 1st carry of the game

Is there a reason that you omitted Weeks 1-7 and his yds/carry?

Edited by Bill Swerski

Hines Ward is a clean player but man that was screwing the Jaguars with an illegal facemask. I cannot believe they let him have that. They gave them the TD (in essence).

I have no rooting interest in this game. The officials really blew that call in the endzone. Ward had his hand inside the face mask of the defensive back. Horrible call. Once again Pittsburg benefiting from the zebras.

you dumb peaches by the bucket.. we got lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophyed over twice big time in this game.

Is there a reason that you omitted Weeks 1-7 and his yds/carry?

only because you mentioned that he got most his yards the 1st half of the year. getting 4/8 100 yd games is not catistrophic.

it's not as if he wasn't getting yards.

Man, I can't believe I'm missing this game. :D

lol

Is the internet radio thing working at least?

That was a ridiculous call on the pass int. I hate seeing close games get that kind of BS. I think I'm for JAX now.

PS another horrible pass by Big Ben on the 2 pt attempt. Maybe that really is Bubby Brister.

Hines Ward is a clean player but man that was screwing the Jaguars with an illegal facemask. I cannot believe they let him have that. They gave them the TD (in essence).

Not to mention the Roth sneak for the 1st down, where Davenport pushed him forward for the needed yards after Ben had been stopped...yeah, that happens often, but this was pretty blatant. Hate to see the zebras take over a good game.

you dumb peaches by the bucket.. we got lipolymphohemangiomas hemihypertrophyed over twice big time in this game.

I have been watching - what did I miss?

What ever it was, it cannot be remotely as egrigous as that fourth down gimmee by the refs. That was one of the worst calls I have seen the entire year and it was out in the open no less - how could no ref see that????

IMO they have been pretty bad all season. I really would like to see them go to full time refs adn have them train on game film all week and calling live action on an NFL 'scout team'

Edited by Chad

so Ward facemasked but the defender interfered...should have been a no call?

dunno

Ward was yanking him along by his facemask - I did not see any shred of pass interference not related to being dragged by his facemask.

only because you mentioned that he got most his yards the 1st half of the year. getting 4/8 100 yd games is not catistrophic.

it's not as if he wasn't getting yards.

The drop-off in his production was significant.

Weeks 1-8: 103.7 yds/game, 4.37 yds/carry

Weeks 9-15: 84.4 yds/game, 4.00 yds/carry (excludes the STL game)

Parker only has two rushing TDs this year (and zero after Week 8), compared to the 13 that he had last season. PIT's line has struggled in obvious running situations, which is why they've thrown much more often inside the 10.

I'm not saying that PIT's running game is absolute crap, but they've clearly gone from a strong running offense to a pretty average one. They've been flat-out terrible on the ground tonight.

Ward was yanking him along by his facemask - I did not see any shred of pass interference not related to being dragged by his facemask.

Lot of public money on the Jags? Hmmm... :D