[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

how many guns ...

zmanzzzz

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, strange that i am only the second person in this thread with ONE gun

Three of us now AZ.

I own one weapon, a Ruger 243 rifle. My grandfather bought it for me a while back (lots of hunters in my family). Haven't shot it in many years.

I was shoveling snow when I was a kid for cash around my neighborhood and I found a handgun. It was in a leather case. It was a Beretta (sp) My dad is a retired cop. At the time he was on the job. I brought it home and gave it to him. That is the only time I ever held a real gun in my hand.

Puddy? :D

You guys do realize that the gubernment now knows what you have don't you? :D

Of course I do not own any guns, but why would it matter if the government knew if I had any (which I don't). If we cannot rely on the combined personal agendas of our temporarily elected politicians, who can we trust?

I have one-- SKS rifle, if an intruder broke in I would have to tell him to "wait a sec" because I would have to find the bullets, somewhere I have 250 rounds for the dam thing.

a good friend of mine has a round 70-80 combined pistols/rifles/assorted other devices, he always loves the smell of cosmoline when he wakes up !! alot of WW I and WW II stuff.. pretty cool collection.

Officially, a freakin' boatload. I don't have a collection of high-end 1911s yet, but it's coming too. And yes, I shoot them all. Evil GOP if you hear of a Series 1 Kimber Gold Combat available, let me know. I'm also looking for a deal on a Baer TRS.

:happinessisawarmgun: :D

I have one-- SKS rifle, if an intruder broke in I would have to tell him to "wait a sec" because I would have to find the bullets, somewhere I have 250 rounds for the dam thing.

a good friend of mine has a round 70-80 combined pistols/rifles/assorted other devices, he always loves the smell of cosmoline when he wakes up !! alot of WW I and WW II stuff.. pretty cool collection.

Just use the bayonet...

cruise by here and I'll let ya hip shoot the ak.

That reminds me of a deceased friend of mine. He owned 2 AK's. I asked him why and he said"one for each hand". :D

I own 1. My Ruger 357 long barrel loaded with hollow tips. I keep the first 2 chambers empty in case it falls into the wrong hands. I will have a couple seconds to get away. Mainly did this in case the step daughter found it. She couldn't have reached it though. If I need it, I know I'll have to click twice really quick to be ready.

LS arsinal includes:

Long Guns

1. 30-06

1. 30-30

1. 50 cal Hawkins

1. 22 long

2. AK 47's

2. Sks's

2. 12 Guage pumps

1. 12 Guage auto

Handguns

1. 38 revolver

3. 40 autos

2. 22 autos

2. 45 autos

1. 9mm auto

I have a deranged squirrel in my backyard. Need all the firepower I can get!

Looking for an AR...probably Bushmaster in 223...