[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"official" SD-IND thread

loaf

Have to give credit where credit is due, good game Chargers. Came out and did what needed to be done and did it with a few key injuries. The absolutely ruled us on 3rd downs, VJax looked like a monster on nearly all 3rd downs.

I sat near some Chargers fans and they were good fans. They took some ribbing from a couple drunk Colts fans (that were idiots)and defended themselves well IMO, :D to Chargers fans representing themselves well (and from the sounds of it, better than their QB).

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You gotta be concerned about all the injuries. Can Volek lead the Chargers to a win in Foxboro?

No, but I'm guessing that Rivers, LT, and Neal will all be playing.

Amazing win for the Chargers !!!! Great game in general.

Congrats to Chargers, McBoog, and other Chargers fans at the Huddle.

As I'm typing this, they show Rivers talking chit to the Colts fans. :shakeshead: Like someone else said earlier, I really like the Chargers, but, Rivers immaturity is making it difficult to feel good for them.

Thanx... feels good. :wacko:

Dungy is so classy. :D

I'm in the firey competitor camp with Rivers. :D

and...

Boomer on the Half Time show mentioned it, and he is not a Charger Homer. Here's to the first half officiating :D

More later when the legal drugs work (edit) I mean wear off!!

Edited by McBoog

I think that you didn't watch the game very closely. One of those picks went right off of Keith's hands. I'd say that a guy who is forced to throw the ball 48 times because his line is getting pwned on running plays and manages 400+ yds and 3 TDs with only two turnovers didn't do that bad of a job.

waited to reply on this but just saw replays again and both picks

where a bit over thrown/thrown high by Manning.

true, there where other factors that added to the loss, but not getting points

in the redzone was a killer....as Dungy also said in his PC

waited to reply on this but just saw replays again and both picks

where a bit over thrown/thrown high by Manning.

true, there where other factors that added to the loss, but not getting points

in the redzone was a killer....as Dungy also said in his PC

Making Phillip Rivers look like Joe Montana was also a killer. It would've been 31-24 if Kaeding hadn't missed that FG.

If Peyton didn't have to throw the ball 48 times today, he probably would've had fewer picks. If you can't run the ball, you're going to have difficulty putting up 30+ points in the playoffs against a good defense.

Edited by Bill Swerski

Making Phillip Rivers look like Joe Montana was also a killer. It would've been 31-24 if Kaeding hadn't missed that FG.

If Peyton didn't have to throw the ball 48 times today, he probably would've had fewer picks. If you can't run the ball, you're going to have difficulty putting up 30+ points in the playoffs against a good defense.

And neither pick was Peyton's fault...

I can't believe how much of a thin skinned prick Rivers is. Makes it hard to root for them next week. Go Pats? :D

Actually, I don't have any reason to root for the Giants either. I can't believe they made it to the NFC Championship game the way they looked against my Vikings. Same with SD actually.

So all in all, I think I almost have to root for a GB-NE superbowl. That would be the most entertaining. Maybe Moss will moon the Packers again?

Actually, A SD / NYG Superbowl has a cool story line. Ely didn;t want to come to SD, hence the trade,

Both QBs hitting the SB the same year for the first time???? WOuld be interesting to see some of that smack get regergitated! :D

now go give those Pats a game! :D

It doesn't get any easier for the Bolts. The only consolation is the Chargers won't have any pressure on them. They'll be huge underdogs so they can just go out and play. The Pats are human. I can only hope the pressure gets to them and causes enough turnovers that SD can win.

I don't give a rat's ass whether anyone roots for the Pats over the Bolts because of Rivers' actions, and I don't give a rat's ass about Rivers' yapping with the fans. For all we know, those fans were calling his mother a wh*ore for 4 quarters...we have no idea what transpired throughout the game yet we pretend to be so in-tune with football that we KNOW Rivers was 100% in the wrong because no way a fan (I paid my money for my ticket so I can act any god*mn way I please to these rich, spoiled athletes!) would have deserved being told where he can stick it.

Get over it, folks. You and I have no idea what those fans said to him, and he might have been totally justified in rubbing salt in their wounds when SD officially knocked IND out of the playoffs.

None that have class. I can't imagine any of the top QB's: Manning, Brady, Romo, Roethlisberger, Brees, Garrard, Hasselbeck, etc..... acting like that. They all have shown class in similar situations in the past. It's a shame, as Rivers really played a great game before the injury, but, he was really acting like a jacka$$ throughout. :D

Menudo, why don't you tell us one MORE time what a tool Rivers is? who's the hothead? :D

Menudo, why don't you tell us one MORE time what a tool Rivers is? who's the hothead? :D

Sorry for expressing an opinion that you didn't like about a player on your favorite team...... :D

He acted like a douchebag, and I'm certainly not the only unbiased fan who saw it that way......... :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

I don't give a rat's ass whether anyone roots for the Pats over the Bolts because of Rivers' actions, and I don't give a rat's ass about Rivers' yapping with the fans. For all we know, those fans were calling his mother a wh*ore for 4 quarters...we have no idea what transpired throughout the game yet we pretend to be so in-tune with football that we KNOW Rivers was 100% in the wrong because no way a fan (I paid my money for my ticket so I can act any god*mn way I please to these rich, spoiled athletes!) would have deserved being told where he can stick it.

Get over it, folks. You and I have no idea what those fans said to him, and he might have been totally justified in rubbing salt in their wounds when SD officially knocked IND out of the playoffs.

Well said! :D