[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colorado Huddlers

Big John

I will be coming to Denver on midday Sunday February 17 and staying until midweek.

While there, thinking of a Huddler get-together sometime from Sunday to Tuesday evening. :wacko:

Loomking to get some things setup.

Yes! I'm there.

Denver is becoming a real hub for Huddlers. Everyone should come here.

Lets make some plans. Sunday night? Tuesday night? Where ya staying?

I will be coming to Denver on midday Sunday February 17 and staying until midweek.

While there, thinking of a Huddler get-together sometime from Sunday to Tuesday evening. :wacko:

Loomking to get some things setup.

i just hope one of these days you make it up to NY , NJ and or anywhere in tri state area ..would be a pleasure and honor to meet and hang with you, BJ

Sounds like a blast. I wish that I could ski. Then I would have a good reason to come meet huddlers. Actually, I can ski. I just can not stop once I get going. :wacko:

Have fun all you huddlers!

Skiing is not for people like us. Why would I want to hurtle myself down a mountain at trees with no brakes?

It's like jumping out of a perfectly good airplane... no thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Great to meet you Big John. Not sure what you're gonna do while you're here, but you may want to try indoor skydiving at Skyventure http://www.skyventurecolorado.com/. It’s a wind tunnel that blows you up and you fly. When we did it, we bought the beginners package that let you go twice for two minutes. The next one up was for 15 minutes, and if I had to do it again I’d pony up for 15 minutes. Once you get in there, even though there’s an instructor holding onto you, you really don’t want to leave… it’s a hoot, and anyone can do it. Hope you have a great stay and nice trip back. :wacko: