[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So did Clemens perjure himself or not?

Cunning Runt

Did he perjure himself?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Perjury?

• yes
    • no
    • Puddy

Nope. Damm.

Ok, well F the poll then.

Looks to me like this MacNamee(sp?) guy may have covered his tracks pretty good. He actually kept syringes, bloodied gauze pads, and the like for insurance against the very predicament he's now in. He alleges these things will have Roger's DNA on/in them proving that he's telling the truth regarding the Rocket's purported steroid use. If so, and I don't know why he would have saved these things if they won't tell the story he says, the Rocket did perjure himself in a congressional hearing. Ungood.

I could end up wrong, but I'm currently in the "guilty until proven innocent" camp on this one.

Edited by Cunning Runt

I assume Clemens people will claim tampering. He will say the syringes , blood, gauze etc were from the b12 shots and that Mac pulled a switcheroo

I hope Clemens gets hurt so he can't testify.

Not as much as I hoped LT got hurt when I had Michael Turner sitting on my bench.

Aaahhh.... the good old days (sighs wistfully)......

Meant to ask you - is that your butt-buddy in your avatar?

Edited by Cunning Runt

anyone who believes clemens is clean is living in a dream world.

it's just like pete rose. if pete would have just admitted the truth from the beginning and got on with his life, he'd be in the hall now. the longer you deny, the bigger the circus gets.

anyone who believes clemens is clean is living in a dream world.

it's just like pete rose. if pete would have just admitted the truth from the beginning and got on with his life, he'd be in the hall now. the longer you deny, the bigger the circus gets.

werd- if Clemens just admitted and apologized for it- peeps are great in this country at forgiving and forgetting, does anyone even care Pettite admitted to using?? instead this c0cksucker just keeps digging himself a deeper grave. So tired of these guys thinking they can just deny deny deny and try and bully their way to innocence.

I hope MacNamee buries Clemens............

I don't mean this to sound like I am defending Clemons...because I think he's an El Guapo.

But...Macnamee effin saved all the syringes and bloody gauze and what not from when he injected Clemons??

What the F for? To protect himself he says? To blackmail Clemons down the road?

For whatever reason...I don't trust anything that ass-clown has to say either :wacko:

I don't mean this to sound like I am defending Clemons...because I think he's an El Guapo.

But...Macnamee effin saved all the syringes and bloody gauze and what not from when he injected Clemons??

What the F for? To protect himself he says? To blackmail Clemons down the road?

For whatever reason...I don't trust anything that ass-clown has to say either :D

maybe in case he was ever to be put in front of congress to testify to support his telling the truth? could happen ...

:wacko: