[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No Sweeter Words...

The Holy Roller

Just got the call. "There will be no school tomorrow." Didn't have school today either! You think kids like snow days? Not nearly as much as the teachers! :D:D We got an inch and a half of ice here Monday and the country roads are a mess. Those buses might not get out there for the rest of the week. :moon:

What will I do tomorrow? :wacko:

The weekend was in the 70's, followed by incredible thunderstorms last night, as of right now it's in the 30's and dropping... Oh how I love Texas.

:wacko: I wish Austin would have got some of those t-storms. We got a little precipitation but no fun thunder/lightning.

It was chilly this morning on the way to the airport.

We hardly got hit at all.

Maybe an 1/8" of ice. Where are you again?

About an hour and a half SW of St Louis right down I-44. This icy crap just missed you by staying in the southern half of the state. About 30 miles south of us (St James) in Salem they got over 2" of ice.

The sun is out this morning and it is beautiful. :D

Think I'll make the fire then go do something else with my wood. :wacko:

Just got the call. "There will be no school tomorrow." Didn't have school today either! You think kids like snow days? Not nearly as much as the teachers! :D:D We got an inch and a half of ice here Monday and the country roads are a mess. Those buses might not get out there for the rest of the week. :moon:

What will I do tomorrow? :wacko:

bunch of sally's down there we dont close unless it 12 inches or more of snow

ice doesn't even count

all the snow from last night turned to rain today in my neck of NJ. I had to scrape ice of my car and my wifes car and our driveway had about 5 inches of slush and water. Nothing like soaking wet feet to start your day..But when you get a good snow day I dont mind it being a bitch for me to walk around in at work and my commute because my kids love it so much

all the snow from last night turned to rain today in my neck of NJ. I had to scrape ice of my car and my wifes car and our driveway had about 5 inches of slush and water. Nothing like soaking wet feet to start your day..But when you get a good snow day I dont mind it being a bitch for me to walk around in at work and my commute because my kids love it so much

same here ( in Southern NJ ) ...no snow left as rain washed it away

just rain now

which does not feel good on my sock that covers my cast on my leg :wacko:

I grew up in Fargo. What's a snow day?

:wacko:

I went to NDSU and -30 with a foot of snow and we were expected at class. Most of the time the profs wouldn't be there so trudge thru the snow back home.

one day we did have a snow day and it was a Friday. We had a four wheel drive, and you couldn't get into the parking lot of the liquor store at 9:30 in the morning because all the students out stocking up for the weekend. That was the last snow day as well.

• 2 weeks later...