[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could be interesting...

detlef

Phone call at the restaurant...

Caller: I'm calling on behalf of a client. Any room tonight?

Me: We have 5:30 and 9:00

Caller: How 'bout Saturday?

Me: We still have 8:30 open as well as 5:30 and 9:00

Caller: 8:30 will be fine.

Me: Great. What's the name?

Caller: Snyder...Daniel

Me: As in?

Caller: Yep, pretty much.

So, looking for suggestions from Skins and I suppose Cowboy fans...

Set up a large collection box sort of like they'd have at a church for the poor. Label it Cash Disposal. I figure since Snyder likes throwing money away you might as well benefit.

No call, no show.

Oh well, great night and we obliterated our previous best week (which was this week last year and significantly better than the record at the time).

Sold a ton of great wine. This dude brought in a bottle of grand cru white burgundy and left me about 1/3 of it and also bought an entire bottle of our best dessert wine (Peller Cabernet Franc Ice Wine). We sell maybe a glass of it a week.

Redskins suck anyway.

No call, no show.

Oh well, great night and we obliterated our previous best week (which was this week last year and significantly better than the record at the time).

Sold a ton of great wine. This dude brought in a bottle of grand cru white burgundy and left me about 1/3 of it and also bought an entire bottle of our best dessert wine (Peller Cabernet Franc Ice Wine). We sell maybe a glass of it a week.

Redskins suck anyway.

Is it because of Valentines day ?

Is it because of Valentines day ?

Well, specifically because Valentines Day fell on weekdays both years. If it falls on a Friday or Saturday, it's no big deal because we won't really do any more sales than we would have anyway. However, if it falls on a weekday, that's like double what we do on even a really good weekday. Then there's the spill over effect of people who either couldn't get Thursday tables or didn't bother.

None the less, we've been on a nice roll. 3 of the last 5 weeks have been top 10 weeks and 2 of them are top 3.

Well, there's that and the dude also left us a pretty decent amount of the Ice Wine as well. That chit is some nice juice.