[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Your Top 5 Chicks

Menudo

There was an episode of Friends years ago, where Ross and Rachel made a deal that they could pick 5 celebrities that they could hook up with and the other couldn't get mad. Yes, I watched Friends :D Ever since then, my wife and I have discussed our list, just for fun. Mine has changed multiple time. I was just curious who would make your list of 5. Here is my current list:

1. Carrie Underwood - My love for her grows and grows, as does something else every time I see her :wacko:

2. Jessica Alba - she won't be pregnant forever, and when it's over, her cans will be bigger :D

3. Mandy Moore - This chick seems classy and I find her incredibly sexy.

4. Scarlett Johansson - The rack, the voice.....she simply does it for me.

5. Elisha Cuthbert - This chick is soooooo hot !!!!!

Here are a few that were laminated on my list for quite some time, but, have fallen off

Jennifer Love Hewitt - topped my list for years

Katie Holmes - It's just not the same anymore

Jennifer Aniston - Still love her

Let's see yours. Links to pictures are preferred. :moon:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Jessica Alba - We have a wall of posters dedicated to her in our apartment, I don't care who you are - if she isn't in your top 5, you're ghey.

2. Elisha Cuthbert - Been hot since 24, was hotter in "Old School" and just got even hotter in "Girl Next Door"

3. Scarlett Johansson

4. Mandy Moore

5. Tie: Natalie Portman and Angelina Jolie - If you've ever seen "Closer" you've seen pretty much all there is to see with Natallie, same goes for Angelina in "Taking Lives."

And what's better than Scarlett and Natalie TOGETHER?

Let's also not forget Hayden Panettiere.

1. Jessica Alba - We have a wall of posters dedicated to her in our apartment, I don't care who you are - if she isn't in your top 5, you're ghey.

2. Elisha Cuthbert - Been hot since 24, was hotter in "Old School" and just got even hotter in "Girl Next Door"

3. Scarlett Johansson

4. Mandy Moore

5. Tie: Natalie Portman and Angelina Jolie - If you've ever seen "Closer" you've seen pretty much all there is to see with Natallie, same goes for Angelina in "Taking Lives."

And what's better than Scarlett and Natalie TOGETHER?

Let's also not forget Hayden Panettiere.

Alba was hotter when she was just a little thicker...

she has become too skinny to crack my top 5....she nails the top 10...but top 5, no because I've seen her look even better before and this new skinny isn't suiting her as well as her previous look did..

:D Good call..Bad link though

Well, searching for links on this subject is a bit difficult - you want a good pic, but nothing r-rated, and I nearly got, er, "distracted" mid-post... :wacko:

Liz Phair - The music helps. She's pretty hot live too.

Scarlett Johansson :D:D

Maggie Gyllenhaal Not a classic beauty, but she does something for me.

Charlize Theron As long as I forget about the movie Monster or the coal mining movie, all is good.

Salma Hayek Kinda like Scarlett... :wacko:

Rosario Dawson, Elisha Cuthbert, Natalie Portman are waiting in the wings. Mariah Carey recently took a tumble off the list.

Well, searching for links on this subject is a bit difficult - you want a good pic, but nothing r-rated, and I nearly got, er, "distracted" mid-post... :wacko:

I meant we cant view it. It says forbidden. I was gonna put her in my 5 slot. Shes hot

I meant we cant view it. It says forbidden. I was gonna put her in my 5 slot. Shes hot

<atomic> Put a space at the end of the url after you click on the link and it opens in a new window/tab. </atomic>