[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Moment of Truth

chiefjay

Interesting show for sure.

They sure do drag the crap out of it though. One question per segment now.

This chick tonight should not have went on the show unless she knew her marriage was done and just wanted to win some loot.

Edited by chiefjay

I refuse to watch it as well, if I was gonna go a show like that, and trust me there'd have to be torture and kidnapping involved, I'd fess up pre-taping and then go for the gold, and get the cash. Plus if you opt out of a question, doesn't it have the same effect of letting that person know they wouldn't like your answer? :wacko:

I've actually had to talk my GF out of making me watch it. :D

-DD21

personally i find the show despicable

the fact people would destroy their families for money , and that a show is going out of its way for ratings and is willing to allow and promote this behavior is pretty disgusting

i wont watch it

Yep, same here. I don't need artificial means to cause a fight around here. I prefer to watch Discovery channel and the nice birds and doggies. You don't see them screwing each other for a buck. :wacko:

I watched it last night. I couldn't turn it off. I expected the husband to pull out a gun and shoot that bish. She tells him she has cheated and really wanted to be with her ex-boyfriend. Then after the show the husband hugs her. I just don't get it.

Yeah, I didn't get that either. Two things, she lost the money and she cheated on your asz in the first two years, admitted other crap and then you hug her? I mean they were having trouble before the show and then she admits all that. I'd be out of there.

It all seemed a bit :wacko: to me.

Oh and I thought Mark Wahlberg was going to cry at one point.

Edited by chiefjay

personally i find the show despicable

the fact people would destroy their families for money , and that a show is going out of its way for ratings and is willing to allow and promote this behavior is pretty disgusting

i wont watch it

On this, we agree completely.

watched a little bit of one of the first episodes, dumb show. whole concept is stupid as a game show, not to mention the lame voyeur aspect of airing dirty laundry and all that.

but you know what show i kinda dig is that "finish the lyrics" or whatever with the black dude from whose line is it. that one is a good concept.

this may be a scam.

1. the husband who claims to be a cop is a CEO of a modeling agency.

:wacko:

2. she is some model with her resume online.

:D

here is her myspace

:D

im not yet done investigating.

:moon: Nice job, Shaggy.

Edited by yo mama