[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

make fun of this house

wiegie

The house is actually in a good school district and is close to shopping and the highway. Perhaps when I get back to Michigan, I should put a bid in on it. :wacko:

The clock has to stay with the house though.

were i live that would be 275 to 300 easy

I'm elitist because I think it is dumb to spend $10,000 on a television projector screen so big that it would be almost impossible to comfortably watch it in the room that you put it in? Or because I call BS when somebody calls their shrubs "professionally landscaped" in an attempt to make them sound better than they really are? Or because I think Big Ben belongs in a clock-tower in London instead of on a living room wall?

Nevermind, I figured it out... I am an elitist because I am looking at homes in the $180,000 price range. You got me. :D

No, you're critiquing landscaping as "Home Depot" and not professional from a few blurry pictures, and insinuating that Home Depot is not up to your standards. That led me to my elitist comment. You came across as quite an elitist, condescending prick, for a moment I thought I was reading an Az post. :wacko:

No, you're critiquing landscaping as "Home Depot" and not professional from a few blurry pictures, and insinuating that Home Depot is not up to your standards. That led me to my elitist comment. You came across as quite an elitist, condescending prick, for a moment I thought I was reading an Az post. :wacko:

Amusingly, I actually have three hours of college credit in "landscape management" -- so my comment was not elitist... merely educated. :D

So I'm the only person who thinks having a $10,000 home entertainment system in a $180,000 home is out of line (combined with the fact that the entertainment system has a 16x9 foot screen in a room that forces people to be within about 10 feet of the screen when looking at it)?

You cannot spend too much money on your home entertainment system.

Menard's is cheaper than both.

Lowe's is better organized than Home Depot.

I fart in the general direction of Home Depot.

I like lowes but for whatever reason am more comfortable at Home depot and will tend to go there more than lowes

plus i like Tony stewart more than Jimmy Johnson :wacko:

well, that and the giant clock

(well, and the fact that it seems that they consider "professional landscaping" to consist of having some day-laborers plant some shrubs that you bought at Home Depot)

but, yeah, that is pretty much it

:wacko:

I found the same things to be wrong with the place. That, and for $179,000 I can pretty much guarantee that the house is located in some suck-ass place I'd never want to live in the first place.

Menard's is cheaper than both.

Lowe's is better organized than Home Depot.

I fart in the general direction of Home Depot.

Lowes is for chicks.

HD is for Men.

Never been to Menards.

That said, HD and Lowes both have their good points and bad points.

Menard's is only located in the upper Midwest, outside Isle's area.

Coorperate headquarters right here in good old Eau Claire. John Menard lives a few miles from me.

I hate Menards!