[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

should you trade in your guzzler?

polksalet

The other day I passed a guy in a brand new Hummer H3 pulled over on the side of the road. He was putting gas into that monster with one of those little 2 gallon red gas cannisters. As I said to the Shiekette: "That pretty much sums it up. . . "

The other day I passed a guy in a brand new Hummer H3 pulled over on the side of the road. He was putting gas into that monster with one of those little 2 gallon red gas cannisters. As I said to the Shiekette: "That pretty much sums it up. . . "

:wacko: I wonder if that will get him to the gas station?

Edited by MikesVikes

Actually is it eight tiles north, 5 tiles west, 18 tiles north then 2 tiles east. Traffic is typically light unless the yard guys are here and then I have to dodge my dog running back and forth from the front and back doors.

I alternate driving the Accord and Tahoe 12 miles to work. I like the Accord for fuel economy, but that's it. The Tahoe is more comfortable, easier to get in and out of and offers better road visibility. The Honda gets exactly twice the mileage.

I drive a Tahoe but typically take the train to and from work. I've spent enough hours sitting in traffic. It's not uncommon for me to go a couple of months between filling up but when I do, I'm usually on a fishing trip. Tough to find an economic car that can pull a boat.

I am trying to get rid of my current boat though. It's making about 1.7 mpg and after filling the 37 gallon tank, I can easily empty it in a day. Time for a four-stroke.