[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elton John

Missoula Griz

Its date night tonight, and the wife is dragging me to the Elton John concert.

I know some of his music, but am not all that excited.

Anyone seen him in concert?

And yes you can call me GHEY.

:raiseshand:

I saw his "piano only" show about four years ago or so and it was pretty good. The full band show is apparently very good, so I've been told.

I was about 20 deep, center stage for this one. Actually went because Steve Forbert opened.

Wow, Steve Forbert, haven't heard that name in years. Was gonna' be the next Bob Dylan.

I'll be surprised if you don't enjoy the Elton John show - he's got alot of great tunes and he is a showman.

I wanted to see him in Vegas, but the tix were $250 for prime seats, so my knee jerk was a NO. I have to have seats in the primo section. Have seen toooo many concerts in crappy seats (Neil Diamond, Billy Joel, Paul Simon, and more) The seats, to me, MAKE the concert. I just may do it next time.

YES, the man is a genius, and a showman that has few contemporaries.

Ghey....????? Mebbee, but I couldn't care less! To old for that nonsense.

She dragged me a few years back. Good show once you get over all the homos in the crowd. Don't leave yer wife further than 10 feet or you'll get knocked up, Missou. :wacko:

The straight guys that have their wife drag them there are sooooo obvious. :D

I wanted to see him in Vegas, but the tix were $250 for prime seats, so my knee jerk was a NO. I have to have seats in the primo section. Have seen toooo many concerts in crappy seats (Neil Diamond, Billy Joel, Paul Simon, and more) The seats, to me, MAKE the concert. I just may do it next time.

YES, the man is a genius, and a showman that has few contemporaries.

Ghey....????? Mebbee, but I couldn't care less! To old for that nonsense.

Sheesh - it ain't like you'll be livin' long enough to worry about dropping that $250 for a concert. Your old ticker'd probably give out at a show like that anyway... :wacko:

The seats, to me, MAKE the concert.

Funny, I hate sitting at concerts. That's one reason I like First Avenue so much - don't have no stinkin' seats. I used to love the old days where you'd rush the front of the hall and be about fifteen feet from the stage.