[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

One of the greatest plays in sports .....ever

isleseeya

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and my classes just went over freedom of speech in class this week.

Tough subject ....I am not a fan of being able to say and do anything you want and then hide behind Freedom of Speech ...but that might need its own thread so will leave alone now

Yes, but chappy called someone a ni##er and the thread was gunned.

are you serious ?

i missed it ...Chappy behave yourself ...you do not want newbie tool of the year award for next year ..plus that is just a nasty unnecessary word

Guest Chappy
Yes, but chappy called someone a ni##er and the thread was gunned.

are you serious ?

i missed it ...Chappy behave yourself ...you do not want newbie tool of the year award for next year ..plus that is just a nasty unnecessary word

No of course he's not serious. :wacko:

I let all my 7th graders know they do have the freedom to express themselves and so far flag burning is still protected. But if I EVER see someone trying to put a match to MY flag they will also be a recipient of my expression of speech which would be my foot going up a delicate part of their anatomy. God Bless RM!

:wacko:

I let all my 7th graders know they do have the freedom to express themselves and so far flag burning is still protected. But if I EVER see someone trying to put a match to MY flag they will also be a recipient of my expression of speech which would be my foot going up a delicate part of their anatomy. God Bless RM!

:D

well said and i agree :wacko:

So, what you're saying is, that many Americans died preserving our freedom of speech. However, should some Americans exercise that freedom, and be in direct opposition to your views, you feel justified kicking their ass?

So, what you're saying is, that many Americans died preserving our freedom of speech. However, should some Americans exercise that freedom, and be in direct opposition to your views, you feel justified kicking their ass?

Because you are a highly respected and honored Huddler I will make this clear. Yes.

But afterwards I would recite the Preamble, the Pledge of Allegience, sing America The Beautiful, the Marine Corps Hymn, read the Gettysburg Address, and bake them cookies in the shape of the Statue of Liberty.

Edited by The Holy Roller

Great video, but why did it take so long for someone to get out there and either take it away or take them down? Was security that relaxed back then? It seemed like it would have taken a little while for that guy to run out there, pour the lighter fluid on, and try to strike the match.

why did it take so long for someone to get out there and either take it away or take them down? Was security that relaxed back then?

Remember Morgana the Kissing Bandit?

In answer to your question, yes.

Sure, they were expressing their "freedom of speech" as was Rick Monday. Rick didn't do anything to them, simply took their prop away from them. Actually, the perpetrators broke several laws to exercise their "freedom of speech" whereas Rick Monday did not.

Sigh...we can't even have one symbol be sacred in this country because of freedom of speech.